In the first quarter of 2008, 50 agencies have enhanced their public safety capabilities with Spillman software.
In Utah, the South Salt Lake Police Department added Spillman’s Mobile Communications solution to their Spillman system. Officers working in the field will now be able to access a full range of data using their laptop computers.
At the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Utah, deputies formerly wrote traffic citations by hand. With Spillman’s Accidents and Citations reporting module, they have the ability to print tickets and enter data into the Spillman system directly from their vehicle laptops.
“We’re looking forward to realizing the cost savings (that this software will bring),” said Washington County Sheriff’s Office System Administrator, Justin Grenier. “We’ve been paying one full-time person just to enter data at the office. Now when the deputies issue fines and citations, they will be stored in the system automatically.”
Other Spillman customer sales during the first quarter of 2008 include:
* Steubenville Police Department, Ohio – Spillman Public Safety System
* Salt Lake Valley Emergency Communications Center, Utah – ProQA Interface
* Juab County Sheriff’s Office, Utah – Mobile solutions and State Link module
* Mesa County Sheriff’s Office, Colo. – Data Warehouse Interface
* Multi Agency Communications Center E911, Wash. – Alphanumeric Paging Interface
* Hall County Corrections, Neb. – Imaging module
* Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, Wis. – TraCS Interface
Spillman Technologies provides a full range of software solutions for public safety agencies, including Records Management, Computer-Aided Dispatch, Mobile Communications, Corrections Management, Fire/EMS Management, Resource Management, and Data Sharing. Spillman serves more than 700 agencies across the nation.
The 45-minute Webinar is for law enforcement professionals and designers of public safety...
One of the most popular exhibits on the show floor at this week's International...
Aeryon, provider of small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS), announced at the IACP Conference...
Edesix Ltd., known for its provision of body worn camera (BWC) solutions, has announced it...
SceneDoc, public safety all-in-one mobile software for data collection and retrieval, has...