In the first quarter of 2008, 50 agencies have enhanced their public safety capabilities with Spillman software.
In Utah, the South Salt Lake Police Department added Spillman’s Mobile Communications solution to their Spillman system. Officers working in the field will now be able to access a full range of data using their laptop computers.
At the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Utah, deputies formerly wrote traffic citations by hand. With Spillman’s Accidents and Citations reporting module, they have the ability to print tickets and enter data into the Spillman system directly from their vehicle laptops.
“We’re looking forward to realizing the cost savings (that this software will bring),” said Washington County Sheriff’s Office System Administrator, Justin Grenier. “We’ve been paying one full-time person just to enter data at the office. Now when the deputies issue fines and citations, they will be stored in the system automatically.”
Other Spillman customer sales during the first quarter of 2008 include:
* Steubenville Police Department, Ohio – Spillman Public Safety System
* Salt Lake Valley Emergency Communications Center, Utah – ProQA Interface
* Juab County Sheriff’s Office, Utah – Mobile solutions and State Link module
* Mesa County Sheriff’s Office, Colo. – Data Warehouse Interface
* Multi Agency Communications Center E911, Wash. – Alphanumeric Paging Interface
* Hall County Corrections, Neb. – Imaging module
* Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, Wis. – TraCS Interface
Spillman Technologies provides a full range of software solutions for public safety agencies, including Records Management, Computer-Aided Dispatch, Mobile Communications, Corrections Management, Fire/EMS Management, Resource Management, and Data Sharing. Spillman serves more than 700 agencies across the nation.
Digital Ally has released new software updates for its local VuVault platform. Newly added...
Dallas Police say a growing number of predators who use social media and dating apps such...
The Dutch police have partnered with Guard From Above, a raptor training company based in...
Impact Power Technologies (IPT) won the Boston PD bid against five competitors for...
Utility, Inc. officially announced the Atlanta Department of Corrections has deployed...