Awareness Protective Consultants (Team APC) will host a tactical training conference in February for law enforcement officers to benefit the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
The "Total Warrior: Tactical Training and Winning Mindset" training camp is scheduled for Feb. 24-26 at the Mineral Resort and Spas in Vernon, N.J. The training is led by Officer Jose Medina, a tactical officer with the Piscataway (N.J.) Police Department and owner of APC.
The three-day camp provides law enforcement officers with an opportunity to enhance body and mind with some of the latest active shooter and advanced weapon instructor updates, firearms, SWAT team technology and updates, officer survival fitness and conditioning, as well as "winning mindset" training and philosophies.
A course covering active-shooter instructor training updates and concepts is open to certified instructors. Other courses include:
- Advanced Weapons Instructor Training Updates
- SWAT/Tactical Team Training Updates and Technology
- F-Grav 1-Day Combat Training and Conditioning: Building Fight Endurance and the "Winning Mindset"
- Coaching for an Edge: "Life after Law Enforcement"
- Functional Edge System: Street Striking for Law Enforcement Officers
- Team Building Fitness Training
The cost to attend is $199, which includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday.