QuiqLite has introduced the Stealth, its newest hands-free concealed light source for your uniform shirt pocket and tactical vest.
Stealth was designed to preserve night vision for military and tactical law enforcement applications. It's manufactured from aluminum and is O-ring sealed with an epoxy-encased circuit board designed to withstand less than favorable conditions.
Stealth's new blacked-out 100-degree adjustable LED bezel (with visor) directs the light downward and away from your face, preserving your night vision for a tactical advantage.
QuiqLite Stealth features include:
- Water-resistant aluminum housing
- 100-degree adjustable LED bezel with anti-glare visor
- Non-reflective anodized finish
- Independent LED activation
- Safety strobe
- 180-degree adjustable LED arm
- 10-minute auto-off safety timer with override feature
- 5 models to choose from: white/red, white/white, white/blue, UV/white, and infrared/night vision green
Stealth's sleek design comfortably rests in your uniform shirt pocket (under the lapel) or securely fits into MOLLE webbing on tactical law enforcement and military vests.
For more information visit www.quiqlite.com.
An incredible video showing the apparent swatting of a video game player who operates...
The Spirit of Blue Foundation presented a safety equipment grant to the Franklin (Tenn.)...
The early-morning shootings in the San Fernando Valley of California appeared to have...
A New York Daily News article talks about the need for military-grade equipment for local...
About two dozen heavily armed law enforcement officers stormed a home in Chicago's...