TREXPO West Announces Conference Topics
December 10, 2008
TREXPO West has announced topics to be featured in training sessions at the show in Long Beach, Calif., March 31–April 2, 2009:
- A First Responder's Guide to Terrorist Detection and Prevention
- Tactical Team Leadership
- Low Light Officer Survival Considerations
- Defensive Tactics (Hands-on)
- Active Shooter Response
- Executive Protection/Private Corporate Security
- Ground Defense Survival (Hands-on)
- Night Vision Technology Applications and Techniques
- High Risk Dignitary Protection
- Killing of SWAT & SWAT Teams
- Civil Disobedience
- Gangs Panel Discussion
- Carbine Combatives; Shoulder Weapon Retention & Intermediate Force (Hands-on)
- Hostage Rescue Tactics
- Training and Managing the Female Crime Fighter
- Concealed Carry
- Extended Specialized Training Seminars
- GLOCK Armorer's Course Basic (eight hours)
- More TBA
For a more detailed description of TREXPO West topics and instructors, see the Full Program Description.
Be the first to comment on this story
Other Recent News
Burris helps tactical and competitive shooters get ready to roll with three new AR...
Riverside County (Calif.) sheriff's deputies late Wednesday shot a man to death who they...
Kicking off its new name at SHOT Show 2015, Steiner eOptics (formerly Laser Devices) is...
The newest and most advanced cameras in the field-proven LS series,FLIR's new LS-X and...
Today, at the 2015 NSSF SHOT Show 5.11 Tactical debuted its Next Level Uniform collection...