TREXPO West has announced topics to be featured in training sessions at the show in Long Beach, Calif., March 31–April 2, 2009:
- A First Responder's Guide to Terrorist Detection and Prevention
- Tactical Team Leadership
- Low Light Officer Survival Considerations
- Defensive Tactics (Hands-on)
- Active Shooter Response
- Executive Protection/Private Corporate Security
- Ground Defense Survival (Hands-on)
- Night Vision Technology Applications and Techniques
- High Risk Dignitary Protection
- Killing of SWAT & SWAT Teams
- Civil Disobedience
- Gangs Panel Discussion
- Carbine Combatives; Shoulder Weapon Retention & Intermediate Force (Hands-on)
- Hostage Rescue Tactics
- Training and Managing the Female Crime Fighter
- Concealed Carry
- Extended Specialized Training Seminars
- GLOCK Armorer's Course Basic (eight hours)
- More TBA
For a more detailed description of TREXPO West topics and instructors, see the Full Program Description.
At least nine protesters were arrested and five police officers injured during May Day...
A 25-year-old man who threatened to blow up a Baltimore Fox TV station Thursday and then...
Authorities say a suspect has been charged after a Virginia deputy was shot in the head in...
A Unified (UT) Police Department K-9 was shot and killed in a SWAT standoff that also sent...