Compression Tactical Bra - Cheata Tactical
Patented technology is designed to provide the stability of 2-3 sports bras,...

Accused Killer of NYPD Detective Converts to Islam, Refuses to Appear in Court on Fridays

April 04, 2016  |

Tyrone Howard was charged with first-degree murder. He was wanted by the NYPD for another shooting at the time of the attack on Officer Randolph Howard. (Photo: New York Department of Corrections)

The man accused of killing NYPD detective Randolph Holder in October refused to come to court Friday because he has become a Muslim in jail.

Career criminal and accused cop killer Tyrone Howard claims to have converted to Islam, the New York Daily News reports.

"Mr. Howard is refusing to appear," Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Michael Obus said. "He said he is Muslim and will not come to court on Fridays."

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 2:52 PM

So what are they going to do? Grant his wish? I'd force him into court, Muslim or not. If I was the judge I'd even sentence him to death on Friday. This guy should get no respect for his new radical ideas.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 3:45 PM

@ Sheriffs Explorer Sgt.
And that's why you're not a judge. And that's why cops aren't supposed to be judges even though
some of them act like they are. Yes I'm back, SES aka badge bunny. I've been reading through some of your comments and I have to ask, how many of you are in there right now?
Seems you kids have really missed me constantly referring to me wondering if I changed name, good investigative work. Welcome Marcus, nice to have another on here that feels could maybe
look inward to assess some problems instead of blaming BLM or the President.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 3:52 PM

Percy, as far as I'm concerned you no longer exist. You're comments are meaningless. Keep your crap off here.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 4:04 PM

Percy, you're just a guy who smokes too much dope. Go sit out in front of your local Police Dept. and smoke away. See what happens. I guarantee you'll love it.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 4:22 PM

Look badge bunny, haven't smoked pot in over 20 years but boy is it great stuff. Just another of your incorrect "facts".
As far as your demand I stay off here.

But I do love it when you take charge, you're so big and strong.
Your comments are hilarious.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 4:53 PM

TROLL, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO TAKE YOUR CRAP AND TOSS IT IN THE GARBAGE. YOU IDIOTIC FOOL. GO TELL YOUR "TROUBLES" TO black lives matter. YOURE BLACK, JOIN THEM. BE A DOMESTIC TERRORIST. HELP obama ACHIEVE HIS EVIL GOALS. BUT JUST KEEP YOUR CRAP OFF THIS SITE. GOT IT!!!!

Percy @ 4/4/2016 4:58 PM

@Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. aka Badge Bunny

WOW.
Sorry son I'm not black, just another bit of your brilliant investigative technique.
I would help Obama if I could he seems like a decent man, but being a Canadian it's difficult.

As far as your demand I stay off here.

But I do love it when you take charge, you're so big and strong.
Your comments are hilarious.

RET_MNMarshal @ 4/4/2016 5:09 PM

Percy is most likely a spurned WannaBecop with an axe to grind.
If we all ignore him until the moderator cancels his access, it might be best..why feed the radicals. The career criminal and Cop shooter Howard should be deported to Syria with a cross hanging around his neck and then ask him,"How's it feel to not have police looking out for your rights?"

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 5:10 PM

TROLL, JUDGING BY YOUR COMMENTS YOU SMOKE A LOT OF DOPE. YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL WHERE YOU BELONG. obama IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO AMERICA. KEEP YOUR CRAP OFF HERE FOR GOOD. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU'D HAD A STROKE BUT NO SUCH LUCK.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 5:24 PM

@ RET_MNMarshal
Never wanted or needed to be a cop.
Nice investigative work, where do you get your facts, what is your process?

Do you feel the same about Lt. Greg Brachle he shot a cop 9 times over $60 worth of drugs
and so far has cost his city $6.5 million because he couldn't make the morning briefing.
He immediately leapt to action afterwards to take responsibility and face his department by retiring, what courage that must have taken. Maybe with him it's off to Hebron to face a non judicial firing squad, I mean he did try to kill acop. I now have a much better understanding why US cops love to train with the IDF who are trying to perfect street murder, and why you always mock the idea of training with EURO cops who seem to be able to not gun down people every day.

It's good to be back, please someone else "investigate" me.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 5:29 PM

@ Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. says

"I WAS HOPING THAT YOU'D HAD A STROKE BUT NO SUCH LUCK".

Nope wrong again badge bunny, had to bury my sister.

PS, Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. says"TROLL, JUDGING BY YOUR COMMENTS YOU SMOKE A LOT OF DOPE"

As I previouisly stated "Look badge bunny, haven't smoked pot in over 20 years but boy is it great stuff"

DO learn to read.

JIM DONAHUE @ 4/4/2016 5:42 PM

My Dad used to say to me, "I cannot MAKE you do anything. But I can sure make you WISH that you had." I suggest Tyrone needs a dose of some good old-fashioned medicine.

Bob peterson @ 4/4/2016 6:39 PM

Tyrone doesn't need to go to court so much. Let his attorney represent him in court. Get him the death penalty and kill him on a Thursday. Prisoners should have zero rights. Make their lives miserable until they conform to what the powers that be want. Prisoners should be treated as prisoners.

Nightstalker @ 4/4/2016 7:54 PM

Percy, I agree that some cops are bad but there is no one out there that hates bad cops than good cops hate them as it gives all cops a bad name.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 8:43 PM

PERCY, I DOUBT YOUR STATEMENT THAT YOU DONT SMOKE POT ANYMORE IS TRUE. ALL YOU ANTI- POLICE FOOLS ARE LIARS. IN ORDER TO BELIEVE THE WAY YOU DO YOU HAVE TO LIE. TO YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 9:00 PM

I don't care if you don't believe me badge bunny.
Nice caps lock even my name, remember you're not supposed to capitolize names of those you don't respect.
Besides having caps lock on just means you're gay.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 9:31 PM

SORRY TROLL, I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH I DESPISE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR. AS FOR BEING GAY, DONT EVEN ASK WHAT I THINK ABOUT GAY PEOPLE. YOURE JUST AN OLD CRACKHEAD. I'LL BET YOU HAVE QUITE A CRIMINAL HISTORY WITH THE RCMP.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 9:38 PM

@Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. says "DONT EVEN ASK WHAT I THINK ABOUT GAY PEOPLE".
So what do you think about gay people? You know if you like ass play and as abadge bunny I think you must I understand that cops in SC regularly do anal cavity searches on the roadside, big story this weekend. Federal civil rights case.

And while on the subject of the South who do you like for The Masters?

I'm thinking of passing on Spieth and taking Dustin Johnson, he was putting really well @ the Shell Open. Any thoughts?

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 9:45 PM

I SAID DONT ASK. I'M NOT PUTTING MY THOUGHTS ON HOMOS ONLINE. THAT WOULD BE STUPID. CIVIL RIGHTS CASES ARE ALWAYS RIDICULOUS.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 9:46 PM

Anyone notice that percy didn't say anything about his criminal record.

Percy @ 4/4/2016 9:53 PM

I was charged once in 1976 with possesion of stolen property because the apartment a bunch of us were renting in a mill town was in my name. The judge took a look at my work records and threw the case out in about 3 minutes gave the constable shit. Had a couple of traffic tickets as well, and before you say it I don't care that you don't believe me.

And while on the subject of the South who do you like for The Masters?

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 10:38 PM

Here's your thought for the day: take your head out of your fourth point of contact. (Google that if you don't know what it means).

Percy @ 4/4/2016 10:44 PM

Doesn't really help me with my picks for the Masters. You're of almost no value what so ever. Boy you and your ass play, remember South Carolina. (Google that if you don't know what it means).

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/4/2016 11:00 PM

I could care less about your masters. The point is Tyrone is a murderer and needs to be executed. He shot and killed NYPD Officer. But I doubt that hell get the death sentence in New York, unfortunately. Remember the idiot who shot the two NYPD Detectives. The judge let him off death row. Too bad he's not in Texas.

tedb @ 4/5/2016 8:57 AM

SES: As many of us have said before, if you learn to just ignore the trolls and quit feeding them with attention, they will eventually go away. Today I have seen nothing but your strong reactions to the trolls baiting you, which makes them most happy. I have to admit, I am puzzled by the fact that you suddenly appeared on our site a couple of weeks ago and find it necessary to comment on every topic. Although you are pro police, your comments don't always reflect the wisdom that would be expected of an experienced sergeant, so I must ask: Are you an SO Sergeant assigned to advise a group of explorers, or are you an explorer yourself, who holds the rank of Sergeant within your post? I have almost 50 years in LE, but even I and others like me don't find it necessary to respond to every article nor do we have the knowledge of each article to post in depth like you do. Please quit responding to the trolls and wasting our time with inane replies and food fights. Thanks.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/5/2016 9:18 AM

Tedb, I am an Explorer who holds the rank of Sgt. at my post. I am not going to reply to to Percy, Leonard, or Marcus again. I'm tired of it. And I'm sorry if I post stupid comments sometimes. I'll admit that I do get carried away somtimes .

Tedb @ 4/5/2016 10:44 AM

Nobody said your comments were stupid, just sometimes not tempered by experience. Hang in there and welcome to the profession. It's a bad time in history for a young cop to start out, but so was the '60's and we lived through it. Actually, some of the trolls, Robert in particular, actually make sense once in a while and they have a right to post here just like the rest of us. That doesn't mean we have to take the bait and respond to them though.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/5/2016 10:53 AM

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

OK then @ 4/5/2016 5:51 PM

These comment sections have gotten infantile. Ignore the rabble rousers.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 4/5/2016 10:17 PM

I've decided to do just that. Ignore them. I can't change them, so why try?

RG @ 4/6/2016 5:26 AM

Dustin Johnson, Louis Oosthuizen, Jason Day and Rory have all been playing great the last month or so.

Percy @ 4/6/2016 2:56 PM

@ RG

Thanks for the input I decided on Rory and Dustin for my A group.
Louis missed the cut last week, Jason's game can be up and down like a whore's drawers
on a Saturday night, and I still think Spieth has a 5 cent head. There have been a lot of 1 time
Masters winners, I think he will be another.
While The Shell Houston open greens are set up to match Augusta it has real nasty rough.
Augusta has no rough to speak of, lots of pine straw but unless you're behind a tree straw is easy to hit off of.

As I said earlier Dustin was pouring in putts anywhere from 6 - 30' with regularity and even though he can be a little wild off the tee you dont really get punished for it save a few on the back where left is OB. When Dustin is wild he usually loses it right.
Adam Scott is also on my list.