The Law Officer's Pocket Manual - Bloomberg BNA
This handy 4" x 6" spiral-bound manual offers examples showing how rules are...

FLEOA Names Sheriff Clarke Law Enforcement Leader of the Year

March 31, 2016  |

Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. of Milwaukee County, WI, was given the Law Enforcement Leader of the Year Award from the Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association Foundation (FLEOA).

"I am both humbled and honored to receive this award and designation from the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association. I have been on a mission to defend American law enforcement officers nationwide against the slander and unfair maligning of their character, integrity, service and sacrifice.

"Attacks from cop-hating and anti-police groups have done great damage to this proud profession. This is causing law enforcement officers to be less assertive in defending the rule of law and maintaining order in poor, minority communities who depend on police the most.

"I want to thank the FLEOA, and I accept this award on behalf of every person who wears the uniform of their law enforcement agency and goes out every day to serve and protect all citizens," Clarke said in a statement.

Sheriffs Explorer Sgt. @ 3/31/2016 1:08 PM

Wonderful!!! I love this guy and I support him wholeheartedly. His has been the loudest voice in defending the Police from the anti-police minority in this country.

UncleMike @ 3/31/2016 3:51 PM

Congratulations Sheriff Clarke!!
Keep up your good work and thanks for your dedication to your fellow Law Enforcement Officers.

Jon Retired LEO @ 3/31/2016 3:55 PM

Hearty congratulations to you Sheriff Clarke. This award was very much deserved. It would have been nice to see him get it in person but I am glad that it took place. Keep up the good work sheriff Clarke.!!!

Tom Ret @ 3/31/2016 4:14 PM

He has been a common sense and refreshing voice for law enforcement in today's pc climate.

kevCopAz @ 4/1/2016 7:21 AM

OH YEAH! Sheriff Clarke is a voice of conservative reason in law enforcement today! He is professional, tenacious, and from what I have heard CORRECT on any subject he has an opinion on. I ask that when you retire from the MSO you come to Maricopa City. Az and take over from Sheriff Joe once he leaves office. We understand and appreciate your type of law enforcement professional down here. THANK you Sheriff for standing up for us all.

Not Ret. LEO @ 4/1/2016 12:13 PM

Although I am not a retired LEO (as everyone else seems to be), I too admire the Sheriff for his advocacy. He certainly breaks the mold. Well deserved.

Leonard @ 4/3/2016 2:01 PM

Clarke and sheriffs like home are the a$$ clowns of LE. He's a media whore and contributes nothing positive to his community.

Larry Love @ 4/24/2016 4:45 AM

The man is a prolific Uncle Tom and race pimp for Fox News.