Compression Tactical Bra - Cheata Tactical
Patented technology is designed to provide the stability of 2-3 sports bras,...

Video: Black Executive's "Respect" Selfie with Indiana Trooper Goes Viral on Facebook

September 24, 2015  |

VIDEO: Black Executive's "Respect" Selfie with Indiana Trooper Goes Viral on Facebook

Gregory Barnes Jr. was driving in his hometown of Muncie, Ind., when a patrol car pulled up behind him and signaled him to the side of the road.

After officer Shawn Cosgrove pulled Barnes over, Barnes took out his phone -- but the selfie he later posted on Facebook Friday has gone viral for all the right reasons, PIX 11 TV reports.

In his post, which has been shared half-a-million times, Barnes, who works as a vice president of sales at STAR financial bank, wrote:

I was pulled over today for speeding. The officer did not know me nor did I know him, but we each showed one another a mutual display of respect in our interaction. He was doing his job, and I had made a mistake in trying to hurry home to get started moving that lead to our path's crossing. He ran my information, and in the end we talked more about how are individual days were going, and the situations and circumstances within our society that have lead to interactions such as he and I's to play out much more negatively, some even deadly, than ours, than we talked about the situation that lead to him pulling me over. In the end we both thanked each other for our mutual displays of respect and agreed to take a "selfie" together to help tell our story.

I can't stress enough that NO demographic and/or profession of people are all bad. Neither of us are the enemy. We can continue to fight against each other until we are literally "black and blue", or we can show one another the respect we inherently deserve, not as "black man" and "blue police officer", but as humans. None greater, none less...#Respect

Leonard Mather @ 9/24/2015 8:27 PM

Examples like his will help counter the horrific negativity spread by those whose glass is half empty instead of seeing things positively. Baltimore and Ferguson are sub-sets of negativity, illogic, and paranoid views that fester and look to take offense instead of first scrutinizing one's own distorted perceptions. Here we have a Man who is responsible and can face his errors like a man without casting blame. He is sure to succeed in his profession.

kevCopAz @ 9/25/2015 7:15 AM

Thanks to both, a respectful citizen and a professional police officer, geez what a concept. We all know that this is really an example of the "norm" and not the exception, but needs to be seen and heard since "News" seems to only report the other .01% of interactions. Funny never saw this on any News outlet at all, even FOX. Normal and respectful doesn't sell. Another point it was good to see a citizen step up and admit that he was in the wrong and accept the responsibility. Bravo you both are examples to others.

OTJ24 @ 9/25/2015 11:36 AM

Thank you Mr. Barnes for sharing your story in a most eloquent way. You are right It should not be an us versus them mentality. Be blessed in your daily travels and thanks again.

Bob peterson @ 9/26/2015 10:30 AM

This is the way traffic stops should go. The negative responses are from racists who are negative about any white/black interaction. These racist are the ones who need a free one-way ticket out of the USA. And remember, All Lives Matter.

Valentino Hevwr @ 11/28/2015 1:15 PM

HELLO,

My name is Valentino Hevwr, from Canada, a great day have come across
you today, to make it in life. join use today and realize your dreams.

Easy way to join the Illuminati in the world, and invest on your own
company. Are you a business man or woman, or an artist, Politicians, or
you are looking for job. and you want to become big, Powerful and famous
in the world. join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be
given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati, and his representative. Know
sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brings along wealth and famous in
life, you have the full access to eradicate poverty away from your life. or you
have a company, and you need an investment in your own company, this is
your opportunity for you.

only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the
authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any
body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and

Valentino Hevwr @ 11/28/2015 1:16 PM

HELLO,

My name is Valentino Hevwr, from Canada, a great day have come across
you today, to make it in life. join use today and realize your dreams.

Easy way to join the Illuminati in the world, and invest on your own
company. Are you a business man or woman, or an artist, Politicians, or
you are looking for job. and you want to become big, Powerful and famous
in the world. join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be
given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati, and his representative. Know
sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brings along wealth and famous in
life, you have the full access to eradicate poverty away from your life. or you
have a company, and you need an investment in your own company, this is
your opportunity for you.

only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the
authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any
body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and

Joshua @ 1/4/2016 4:10 PM

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE,IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON,YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD

ILLUMINATI @ 1/12/2016 12:30 PM

we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization. we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil. we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone.the Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth, knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind.we do not promise you riches or however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them.if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization. email us via [email protected]

Jennifer @ 2/25/2016 6:08 AM

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE
LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY.
YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END.
WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY
TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE,IT DOES NOT
MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN FROM
THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART
OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN
ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A
MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY
SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE
GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON,YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE
ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE
LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY.
YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END.
WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY
TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE, IT DOES NOT
MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD

james smith @ 2/26/2016 2:55 PM

Hello are you a good rapper, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN, musical,
sport, politician and you desire to be Rich, popular and powerful, or
are you talented, this is an opportunity for you to join the
brotherhood of the Illuminati, you can join us today by contacting
any of our hotline, or EMAIL us with the following information
bellow,
Full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
State of origin_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Date of birth_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Sex_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Phone_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Email_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Tell us little about yourself… No dirty games please, this is our
mobile number contact us now if want to be famous.
EMAIL US: [email protected]
WHATSAPP NUMBER: +2348055368469

James @ 2/27/2016 2:16 PM

Hello everyone, i am an one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great unity brotherhood, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the BiggestElectronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once poor, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, i lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT UNITY BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you go the richer you become unity brotherhood, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, unity brotherhood brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of unity brotherhood there are many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member should contact our EMAIL [email protected] or call +2348059589187

James @ 2/27/2016 2:17 PM

Hello everyone, i am an one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great unity brotherhood, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once poor, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, i lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT UNITY BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you go the richer you become unity brotherhood, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, unity brotherhood brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of unity brotherhood there are many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member should contact our EMAIL [email protected] or call +2348059589187

harry arnold @ 3/1/2016 5:03 PM

GET NOTIFIED THAT WE WILL NOT WELCOME YOUR
FURTHER MAILS OR CALLS.
HERE ARE THE BASICS OF HOW TO BECOME A NEW
ILLUMINATI MEMBER
1.1 You must be over the age of 18 to make your own
decision.
2.2 You must be able to pay a fee of 100 US Dollars for your initiation items.
3.3 You must have a strong belief of Success.
4.4 You must be able

Henry Owen @ 3/5/2016 6:56 AM

join the great illuminati church of devils to be rich famous and powerful, to ride upon the high place of the earth and to live without pains and poverty.
Email or call and do all it takes to say goodbye to poverty and say welcome to riches for ever.
If you like to be a born again member of this church just email us at.....[email protected] or call lord rich +2348137342387 for immediate initiation.

Henry Owen @ 3/5/2016 6:57 AM

mr robbin @ 3/7/2016 2:18 PM

Are you a business man or an artist, Politicians and you want to become big, Rich, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today we offer the member after the initiation the sum of USD 2 million. you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice of human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing, once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, Illuminati make there member happy so if you want to join the Illuminati Brotherhood, and achieve

romero @ 3/10/2016 3:08 PM

said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $ 200.00 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , t

mr robbin @ 3/13/2016 4:01 PM

are you a business man or an artist, Politicians and you want to become big, Rich, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today we offer the member after the initiation the sum of USD 2 million. you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice of human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing, once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, Illuminati make there member happy so if you want to join the Illuminati Brotherhood, and achieve

mr robbin @ 3/14/2016 6:23 AM

State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those

State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those

State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those

State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those

State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those
who are interested and willing to become a member of the great Illuminati
kingdom,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution
to me,but I was ones like you, I could not evening feed my family ,what
kind of life was there to live,I lived in poverty,until I saw an
opportunity to be a member of the great

scott gardner @ 3/20/2016 3:34 PM

WELCOME TO GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD666 Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice, or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing, once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, Illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the Illuminati Thanks.If you are in need of jo

m.romero @ 3/29/2016 2:23 PM

me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $ 200.00 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , t

mr robbin @ 4/6/2016 4:15 PM

Mr.Abrahim @ 4/8/2016 2:34 PM

Good news to everyone here reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong a member of the great brotherhood in world and i became famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family is living fine am so happy am the lucky man in the world now. If you want to belong to us today? Send us an email now> [email protected]

joyiceken @ 4/8/2016 10:21 PM

hello my brothers and sisters Do you want to join the great Illuminati so that you can be rich and famous and have powers over so many things on earth., I have been a member for the past 10yrs now... .And I was ordained by the Illuminati to also help you people to become rich and famous and bring you to the light of power. I have been helping so many people to become rich and famous.. Is my dream. Because I really do care for the poor.. I care for the rich. And I care for everybody.are you a musician, artist, business men or women looking for wealth and fame.. I am here to help you become rich and famous.. If you are not serious in becoming a member please don't even think of adding me or sending me a message because I won't be happy with you.but if you know you are serious and ready to become a member just add me now let's talk and let's get to know each other more better. If you wanna be famous like rihanna, jazzy, Eminem,rick Ross, Lil Wayne, bey once and so on just add and message

jessica @ 4/16/2016 10:22 PM

Good news to everyone here reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong a member of the great brotherhood in world and i became famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family is living fine am so happy am the lucky man in the world now. If you want to belong to us today? are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join

jessica @ 4/16/2016 10:22 PM

MOTANA @ 1/3/2017 10:35 PM

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact MR JUDE.
EMAIL= illuminatitemple @ yahoo . com