The Law Officer's Pocket Manual - Bloomberg BNA
This handy 4" x 6" spiral-bound manual offers examples showing how rules are...

Video: Sheriff Clarke Blames President for "War on Police"

August 31, 2015  |

VIDEO: Sheriff Clarke Blames President for "War on Police"

On Saturday night’s broadcast of “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” Milwaukee County, Wis., Sheriff David Clarke reacted to the killing of Harris County, Texas, deputy Darren Goforth, pinning the blame on President Barack Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder.

According to Clarke, their rhetoric has caused an "open season" on police officers, reports.

"I am too pissed off tonight to be diplomatic with what’s going on and I’m not going to stick my head in the sand about it," Clarke said. "I said last December war had been declared on the American police officer led by some high-profile people, one coming out of the White House, and one coming out of the United States Department of Justice. And it’s open season right now. No doubt about it."

Jon Retired LEO @ 8/31/2015 5:18 PM

Very well said Sheriff Clarke! I agree with you 100%. I for one carry my sidearm every day and do not go any place that the gun would be restricted at. If I see a sign that says no guns allowed I simply turn around and g somewhere else period.

Ron Martinelli @ 8/31/2015 5:41 PM

Sheriff Clark is right on target. A large measure of responsibility for the polarization between LE and the public is his and former AG Eric Holder. They have created a circumstance where criminality thrives and police threatened more than ever before. See my new forensic article on the Black Lives Matter movement and violence against police at

UncleMike @ 8/31/2015 6:41 PM

Sheriff Clarke is entirely correct in his assessment of who brought on this, and other recent, Police Murders.
I hope whomever wins the Presidential Election in 2016, God forbid it be a Democrat, places Sheriff Clarke in the highest Law Enforcement position in the Nation with the directive to "Clean up the mess" created by Obama, Holder and Sharpton et al.

Ima Leprechaun @ 9/1/2015 12:26 AM

Poor misguided guy, I pity him.

Pete @ 9/1/2015 3:08 AM

The first black president could have calmed racial tensions in this country. However he took the opportunity to make the problem into a racial war that will only get worse.

Miami Police officer

kjh104 @ 9/1/2015 5:39 AM

I agree with Sheriff Clarke. the truth hurts so they took the video down?

Tom Ret @ 9/1/2015 4:50 PM

If Sheriff Clarke was white, I suspect he would be called a racist for his comments about Obama. I respect Clarke, unlike Obama, because he doesn't make excuses for black thugs and understands why police work is an honorable profession. Obama's anti police rhetoric has without a doubt aided and abetted the attacks on the police. Obama has demonstrated he is not an honorable man unlike Sheriff Clarke. I'm glad to see Clarke have the balls to call
out Obama and his lame administration.

Chad Wardlaw @ 9/2/2015 5:33 AM

Commented about David Clarke a week ago, about how he has been the national voice for law enforcement. Job well done again. The other voices have been the police chiefs and sheriff's who have had officers assaulted or killed. Still no on camera interviews from the Fraternal Order of Police or National Associations of Police Chiefs,etc. The race baiters who started all of this mess from the legal, lawful and justified deadly force encounter in Ferguson have shut up since then. They're either sitting back happily watching what they sowed or they're scared because know that they started this. Holder is gone, Lynch is staying quiet and the politicians who harped in on the tea party rhetoric, which is no where near the Black Lives Matter rhetoric, are quiet. Meanwhile, Obama is renaming a mountain, talking about climate change and getting ready to film an episode with Bear Grylls. He should be standing up for law enforcement and telling the thugs, thieves and trash that he's against them.

Chili @ 9/2/2015 12:19 PM

Sheriff Clarke for President!!!!