Compression Tactical Bra - Cheata Tactical
Patented technology is designed to provide the stability of 2-3 sports bras,...

Nebraska State Senator Says He'd Shoot Police Before He'd Shoot Terrorists

March 26, 2015  |

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers (Official Photo)
Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers (Official Photo)

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers is facing backlash for comments he made Friday during a legislative hearing on a concealed gun bill, in which he compared the police to the Islamic State terrorist group, the Washington Times reports.

“My ISIS is the police,” the 77-year-old independent said, Watchdog.org reported. “The police are licensed to kill us — children, old people.

“I wouldn’t go to Syria, I wouldn’t go to Iraq, I wouldn’t go to Afghanistan, I wouldn’t go to Yemen, I wouldn’t go to Tunisia, I wouldn’t go to Lebanon, I wouldn’t go to Jordan, I would do it right here. Nobody from ISIS ever terrorized us as a people as the police do daily,” Chambers said.

“If I was going to carry a weapon, it wouldn’t be against you, it wouldn’t be against these people who come here that I might have a dispute with. Mine would be for the police. And if I carried a gun I’d want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do,” he said, Watchdog.org reported.

JoJo @ 3/26/2015 3:28 PM

What a moron. They police are not killing black people, black people are killing black people. No matter what Eric Holder says, the statistics prove this. Stop lying and sowing hate.

Bill brown @ 3/26/2015 3:45 PM

Recall this guy and give him the boot

Ftrnr @ 3/26/2015 3:50 PM

All I can say is, "wow!" Very glad I don't live or work in Nebraska. What a racist P.O.S. Another al charlatan, won't work to make things better, but will open his mouth to spew hate. Good job Nebraskans.

Eric Fuller @ 3/26/2015 3:55 PM

Looks like someone is up for re-election. Wonder if he'll call ISIS when he hears someone breaking into his house in the middle of the night?

LT @ 3/26/2015 4:00 PM

Sen. Chambers,

If I have read your comments correctly AND they have been reported correctly and accurately, I am appalled at your thought of ALL police in the USA. (My Country). If you are so afraid of the US police, may I suggest you move to another, more criminalistics country. (No police) Like those you mentioned you did not want to go to. If you sir, think that the US police are worst than ISIS maybe you need to be reminded of the beheadings that ISIS do to Americans. And may I ask you sir, who "they" are? You were quoted as saying "Like they say the cop ought to do". I have been a law enforcement officer for over 32 years and no one has ever told me to shoot first and ask questions later. In fact, I call you out sir and ask that you give a public apology for your statements in which I, as a law enforcement officer, find absurd, but most of all threatening.

SFShep @ 3/26/2015 4:03 PM

Just like there are people out there that shouldn't be cops, there are likewise people out there that shouldn't be lawmakers.

The difference is that cops go through a much more thorough vetting process to get their jobs then do lawmakers.

Illinois Lieutenant @ 3/26/2015 4:06 PM

This mans a bona-fide and dangerous nut case! He goes beyond his Senator status in speaking out and needs mental health evaluating. Better check him for weapons when he shows up into chambers.

Tschako @ 3/26/2015 4:10 PM

You're a real help for the problem, asshole.

Ron Martinelli @ 3/26/2015 4:11 PM

I received this article about NE State Sen. Ernie Chambers' comments that he would shoot police before ISIS terrorists the day after one of my brother San Jose PD (CA) was ambushed and killed in the line of duty. As a retired officer and a police practices expert who works in NE, I find Mr. Chambers' comments to be traitorous and thoroughly disgusting. It is this false "Hand up; don't shoot" narrative forwarded by cowardly blowhard inept politicians like Chambers who create the toxic environment where people listening to him want to go out and harm our brave men and women in law enforcement who risk their lives protecting this wack job's right of free speech. I hope that the good people of NE including law enforcement families do everything they can to see that this man is voted out of office. Racists and police haters like Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and Obama are bad enough to be forced to deal with.

Retired NY Boss @ 3/26/2015 4:16 PM

You sir are the problem.

Federali @ 3/26/2015 4:30 PM

Okay, showing my age here, but when did Grady Wilson (from Sanford & Son) get into politics!?! What an A-hole!

walt @ 3/26/2015 4:34 PM

Hey us cops understand. We feel the same. We would shoot a politician first also.

bob retired leo @ 3/26/2015 4:36 PM

That's the mentality that gets his people shot. In my town we have had 17 shootings , mostly youths, in 72 hours.

Dilt @ 3/26/2015 4:36 PM

There it is, in a nutshell. These are the defective politicians that have a hand in shaping this country.

If only no one had to work and everything was free..... What a wonderful world....

ssc1911 @ 3/26/2015 4:42 PM

As an elected official he should know better than to say something like this.
He is making a threat against law enforcement. Nebraska State Senator Ernie Chambers should be forced to resign for making this comment. If anyone else said there would be much criticism. Mr. Chambers has to realize that as an elected public official anything he or any other elected official states in public, they are subject to backlash, criticism. scrutiny by the public.
Furthermore it isn't the cops that cause the problems rather it is those who are being arrested by the police for crimes. The public perception needs to be changed, not the cops.

rede2hike @ 3/26/2015 4:44 PM

His resident law enforcers need to make sure this idiot is on the "do not respond til after break" list. This jerk is one of those types that calls 911 when his neighbors cat walk across his yard.
People like this are the reason this country is so badly divided. If we the police were so evil, why is there still criminals walking the streets? I had an old timer shift sarge that said, "If the idiot citizens would just shut theirs eyes & plug their ears for 1 month, there would be no crime, no gangs and no problems". What smart steel cop doesn't know who are the problem children in their beats and what would happen if these bottom dwellers were to disappear.
The local law enforcers need to make sure this idiot doesn't get re-elected.

AL @ 3/26/2015 4:58 PM

You sir a a part of the problem by your rederick. Leaders lead without inflaming those who you want to appease. The likes of you have no respect for the rule of law nor appreciate civility. Logic, peaceful resolve and being a law abiding citizen are first and formost. Law violators go to jail . . . Period. Acting impulsively is juvenile and archives nothing. Dr. Martin King advocated peaceful resolution ong other like minded actions. I have no respect for vengeance, and alike. Be a man with intellect and problem-solving abilities by walking the walk. Act out, violate the law, you go to jail and be accountable for your actions. Don't work outside of given social boundaries: successful change has been and still can be attainable by working within the confines of the law. Deal with your grievances accordingly Senator.

kevCopAz @ 3/26/2015 4:58 PM

What a piece of work. He has been so held down that he is State Senator. What a useless P.O.S. and a anti police idiot. He should visit any one of the countries that he mentioned and tell them that he is a Christian and see what REAL discrimination and abuse is. Grow up you fool.

Herbert Drake @ 3/26/2015 5:05 PM

Hard to believe we elect people with intelligence levels as low as this. The country is sinking rapidly to third world levels.

Robert Hillsman @ 3/26/2015 5:10 PM

What no outrage from POTUS or the AG??!! I guess the police can now ignore any calls for assistance from he or his family members as there exists a threat to their well being. Gov. and State's AG have anythong to say either??
Dr. Bob Hillsman, M.D. (ret. LEO now trauma doc)

Mark S @ 3/26/2015 5:21 PM

Senator - As a sworn Law Enforcement Officer it is not my desire or motivation to inflict injury on anyone during the course of my duty. I have in fact, taken and oath to "protect ant to serve" as many of my fellow officers have done. I believe in this oath and am willing to give up my own life if necessary in order to accomplish that promise and protect those I serve. LE doesn't do this because they want to get rich, we do it because we genuinely care. Do you have any idea how it makes those feel that are conscientious about how they serve their public when they hear statements such as you have made? It is unconscionable for a person in public office to stereotype all law enforcement officers as targets more worthy than terrorists. I challenge you to ride along with me or any other member of law enforcement and see if you still want to put us on the top of the "most wanted" list.

Trigger @ 3/26/2015 5:25 PM

All mouth, why not put his stupidity into action and see what would happen. How radicals like this keep getting voted into office is just mind numbing!

Dave @ 3/26/2015 5:34 PM

Let's hope Sharpton comes to our rescue. Stay safe.

GP Cobb @ 3/26/2015 5:47 PM

Tschako: your too light on the good senator. I originated in NE, you have no idea. He makes Al Sharpton a saint.

Sgt. Mike @ 3/26/2015 5:47 PM

What is happening to our nation? Wow!

Oliver Parker @ 3/26/2015 5:49 PM

I am speechless

GP Cobb @ 3/26/2015 5:51 PM

Your too light on the good Senator. I originated in NE. He makes Al Sharpton a Saint. JMO

Rick @ 3/26/2015 5:51 PM

Are you kidding me, this is an elected official in the Great State of Nebraska. Last I heard every state had a law against "terrorist threats" and that is exactly what this gentleman has done. Terroristic threat against law enforcement. Go arrest his ass, his comments are recorded as part of the public record.

Ali Akbar @ 3/26/2015 5:58 PM

I hope Senator Chambers speaks for himself and not the unfortunate voters who elected him. He clearly suffers from dementia. If he has an clarity left in his vacuous brain he might buy a Cliff note that covers the last 15 years or so of violent terrorist assaults on American citizens of all races, ethnicities, and religions.
Not to mention the incredibly disproportionate amount of black on black crime that constitutes the majority of crime in America.
At least he does one thing right....thankfully he doesn't carry a weapon which at least makes his neighborhood safer.

Mrs934 @ 3/26/2015 5:59 PM

He better hope he doesn't need to call the police for help. I hope he does.

nolan @ 3/26/2015 6:00 PM

The state of Nebraska needs to deal with this person. The legislature should censor him and if they don't? Every cop in the state of Nebraska should call in sick and if doesn't work they should march on the capitol. Every cop in every state of this country needs to unionize and refuse to tolerate this kind of crap. Unionize brother and sister officers! And don't back down. And be just as radical about your rights as scroat bags like this POS politician. Time to make folks understand what the thin blue line really is and what we stand for.

Mike Sharp @ 3/26/2015 6:10 PM

Call ISIS when your crib is getting broken into then........ Idiot

Scott Ashmore @ 3/26/2015 6:16 PM

Typical ghetto ethics...

Jack @ 3/26/2015 6:27 PM

I am proud to live in a country where police officers put their lives on the line protecting an elected official like this.

Chicago Cop @ 3/26/2015 6:49 PM

It is sad t think that some people have sunk so low as to be elected to public office and then spout this crap. He should be censured by the Nebraska legislature and removed from office as mentally unfit. Imagine if someone white were to rant white supremacy like this. They would be out in a New York second never to hold office again.

det4724 @ 3/26/2015 7:00 PM

And its IDIOTS like this one that we elect and place into offices of power to represent the people!?! Just make me SICK to think that he will get away with his comments just because he is a minority! As one minority to another, you need to loose your job and just take your dangerous views and go away!

Bernie @ 3/26/2015 7:43 PM

The guy is a nut job. Read the Wikipedia article. Now, I don't trust all of what is on that website, but it does give us some history of Ernie. He once filed suit against God. He is an atheist but got an online ministers license so he could officiate weddings. He once initiated an investigation claiming prominent people were involved in a sex trafficin scheme. A grand jury found the entire thing to be a hoax. So, the real question is: what is wrong with the people who continually re-elect this guy?

Chuck @ 3/26/2015 8:13 PM

Do us all a favor, pull your lower lip over your head and swallow

Another Donut Please @ 3/26/2015 8:21 PM

Bet the state of Nebraska is proud of this a hole.

PrinevilleDave @ 3/26/2015 9:15 PM

We are doomed as a country because people like this keep getting elected, both on the state and national level. Instead of saying something positive, it's statements like this that are causing the continuing riff between Black Americans and the police.

AL @ 3/26/2015 9:24 PM

Stop with this rederick Senator. You, based on your statements, are making this a race issue and are fanning the flames of social unrest & are now part of the problem and not a part of the solution. What you can do Senator, is control your emotional trash talk and advance some peaceful objectives with a focus on civility-driven discussions as Doctor King did in his day. You do have a respect for him and his example of peaceful actions and effective speeches. This methodology is far more effective than your course of action. Your constituency would be far more appreciative. Lastly, a few hours ago my comments I sent was not toxic, framed well and had nothing stated to be perceived as being offensive , not too long, or out of line yet after being vetted, it was not posted. I've taken care to have a copy of my previous post as well as this one. I doubt this post will be posted like my other one. Prove me wrong by posting this. Respectfully, AL

PBro @ 3/26/2015 10:38 PM

Did he wear his good sweatshirt for his official photo? He wouldn't go to those countries because he is living the good life here with protection provided by the ones he hates from the ones that hate him.

westcoastleo @ 3/26/2015 11:11 PM

Well sir,,
People like you are the reason why cops shoot stupid idiots who dont follow orders when told to stop their actions. Go get your gun if you feel froggy and jump at the chance to point it at us. We will take care of your issues for you.
You are nothing but a fool who got elected on the backs of people who expect you to do things for them. Mr Senator you should be fired.

John Smith @ 3/26/2015 11:15 PM

I wonder what he's referring to when he says "us as a people". Hmmmmm

staniel @ 3/26/2015 11:18 PM

Well, with the Presidential elections coming up, I guess he started his campaign as Barry's replacement early.............. Or is he taking Holder's job???

westcoastleo @ 3/26/2015 11:32 PM

Well Senator,
You work for the people of the State who voted for you. You are an employee of us. You are a public servant just like any public servant. You should be fired.
If you really feel froggy and want to jump at the chance to point a gun at a law enforcement officer in your home state or any other state then go get a gun and do it. I'm sure you will be the next stat who gets lined out in a gun violence shooting.

Toni @ 3/27/2015 1:04 AM

you sir, are a piece of work! Are you to dense to know that Michael Brown was not the little church going boy that they say. DOD wanted to find Wilson guilty so bad. They WANTED it. But, evidence showed he was the ass. Get over it. There are always more blacks arrested for high crimes, because blacks commit the crimes most often. Just why aren't you more concerned with black people killing thousands of their own kind in gang wars every single day. I'd like to suggest to you, that your get out there and ride in a patrol car for a month, go on EVERY call you can, get out of the car, try to handle that call, I'd love to see your butt puckering in fear, see your heart beat so fast from fear, sweat, tremble, ' have you ever been in real fear of your life? All you, and people like you, are going to cause more cops to die, because they are going to hesitate just 1 second to long. It's sad. People like you, Obama, Holder, Sharpton should be held accountable for every police officer who is killed in the line of duty.

plato's playdough @ 3/27/2015 2:06 AM

Inciting violence.

ssc1911 @ 3/27/2015 3:37 AM

Making threats against the police isn't smart and stating publically that the Senator would shoot police officers. Mr. Chambers should be forced to resign, no time to think about it or any reconsiderations. He should be charged with threats under Omaha's criminal laws for what he said about shooting police officers. People like MR. Chambers are also part of the problem and offers no solution. Free speech doesn't apply to this, he clearly made a threat against cops. Another liberal who hates cops. Mr. Chambers move to North Korea, China, or any other socialist,leftist totalitarian country of your choice or ISIS. Get out of the USA

Tim O'Neill @ 3/27/2015 3:58 AM

You sir,(no respect intended) are an idiot.

Tim O'Neill @ 3/27/2015 4:05 AM

Part of the problem, not part of the answer. What an idiot.

Mlh @ 3/27/2015 4:31 AM

There are peace officers who have lost their jobs for making ignorant comments on their social media. Senator Chambers, you as a public official should be held to that same standard. As a representative of the people who is empowered to make legislation (as a minimum) you should be censored. You are an embarrassment to public office and you have damaged it's reputation (which has not been good).

Mike @ 3/27/2015 4:55 AM

Hope the people who write here are not real LEO's.

G. Stroud @ 3/27/2015 5:21 AM

I'm very sad that a Senator would make such a blanket statement. Unfortunately many other highly placed leaders also have these feelings of dis-respect of the police and military who put their live on the line daily to protect them. I'm sure most who voted for him have the same disrespect that he shows. I send prayer for him and his following, may God show them the error of their way!

Kenny @ 3/27/2015 5:23 AM

What a POS he needs to be kicked out of the Senate.

Ima Leprechaun @ 3/27/2015 5:26 AM

This man is to be pitied and not scorn. I can see where his personal experience with the Police may have been more negative than positive. Someone needs to take the time to help understand him and let him understand us. Compassion is the real key here.

Ima Leprechaun @ 3/27/2015 6:18 AM

I did a quick biographical history on Sen. Chambers. And I found he was tipping windmills his entire life. So I stick with my assertion that he deserves to be pitied. His sources are always of a hearsay nature and not based upon any factual information.
On September 14, 2007, Chambers filed a lawsuit against God, seeking a permanent injunction ordering God to "cease certain harmful activities and the making of terroristic threats...of grave harm to innumerable persons, including constituents of Plaintiff who Plaintiff has the duty to represent".

1989 Franklin scandal
According to an article that appeared in the December 18, 1988, edition of The New York Times, unidentified people present at a closed meeting reported, that Nebraska State Senator Ernie Chambers claimed he heard credible reports of "boys and girls, some of them from foster homes, who had been transported around the country by airplane to provide sexual favors, for which they were rewarded. Investigating what became known as the Franklin child prostitution ring allegations, a Nebraska grand jury was convened to investigate the allegations and possibly return indictments. Eventually, the grand jury ruled the entire matter was "a carefully crafted hoax," although they failed to identify the perpetrators of said hoax

I feel sorry for this poor misguided man. He is constantly seeking to relive his glory days as a civil rights soldier. I suspect he is kept in Office because of his constant agitation of the establishment. Prior to his political life he had been a Barber all his life.

Tom @ 3/27/2015 6:59 AM

I just want to know, is the Black Panther Party still active and is he still a member ?

kallen @ 3/27/2015 11:12 AM

The real scary part isn't what he said. The scary part is the number of people that must have voted for this idiot!

Stanley Friedman @ 3/27/2015 11:33 AM

Shame on you Senator Chambers... Shame on you!!!

bo2234 @ 3/27/2015 11:54 AM

...he does have nice hair...

Joseph Tyson @ 3/27/2015 12:06 PM

It is so sad to see anyone preach so much hate, much less a elected official representing a state government. I truly feel sorry for this man, his life must be miserable, if he truly feels this way. And for all the many Law Enforcement Officers who have lost their lives to protect all man kind, even this gentlemen, I salute you and assure you most people don't even begin to understand such talk.

Retired Sgt. @ 3/27/2015 12:13 PM

I have to just shake my head in wonder when I read about stupid people making asinine comments. This guy could be the poster child for the stirring up of racial hatred in the minorities. I think we ought to take up a collection and send his sorry ass to the Middle East where he will learn it's better to shoot a radical Islamist Terrorist than to bad mouth those sworn to protect that ass. WTF.

Leo Leonus @ 3/27/2015 1:25 PM

If I was in uniform and Chambers was within 21 feet of and should he look at me and put his hand in his pocket I would have to put him down after threatening to kill me.

Gary Lowe @ 3/27/2015 1:46 PM

As a retired major having over 37 years in law enforcement, you have made one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard. Be advised sir that had you been a citizen of any of the nations you mentioned, you would most likely be arrested by advocating violence against the police. If your so afraid of the police in this country, I'm sure you would be welcomed in many countries who share your anti-American views.

Terry Zech @ 3/27/2015 2:42 PM

I believe that this senator is too far removed to be objective in anyway shape or form

Jon Retired LEO @ 3/27/2015 6:23 PM

Being born and raised in Nebraska, namely Plattsmouth a town of about 6,000 18 miles south of Omaha I can remember hearing about this person's agenda even before he was elected to office. Having lived in Omaha from 1970 to 1983 I well remember all of the unrest that he caused. And still they keep electing him!

Colorado LEO @ 3/28/2015 12:07 AM

Think his threats towards cops were bad! Apparently Mr. Chambers, made very Racist remarks back in February.

Click the link to read the article about what else he's said:

Dave C @ 3/28/2015 6:54 AM

Another Black leader in this country blaming the Police for the black on black homicide rate and the failure of success of their black constituents, why hold people responsible for their actions when you can point your finger at someone else. As long as these communities are led by cowards who continue to ignore the social issues plaguing them, The Police will be on the front line taking all the heat for the failure of these elected officials.

JC @ 3/28/2015 1:04 PM

JoJo-Please tell me where you are getting your statistics from. I won't disagree wtih you that "black on black" crime doesn't exist, but your comment is abrasive at best. As a Law Enforcement professional, and a person "of color", I find your comment to about as bad as the idiot this comment section is dedicated to,

Fed Chief @ 3/30/2015 8:13 AM

So is the good Senator stating that if he gets a gun, he will start shooting US police officers. Isn't this the same threats ISIS is telling its people to do? To shoot any and all law enforcement? Is he siding with ISIS? A US Senator giving aid and comfort to the enemy? Sounds like a terroristic threat to me. Those types of threats are illegal in most states, and his threats are on record. Hmmm...

LT @ 3/30/2015 8:27 PM

If anyone, including a law enforcement officer made those exact remarks, we would not only be fired, but brought up on charges. Of course since this "so called man" is a senator he cannot face charges. He can and will continue to say what he likes when he likes and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Right Senator Chambers? Hope you and your entire family enjoy the lifetime benefits the tax payers of Nebraska will be paying you the rest of your life. Hell will not be so comfortable.

Bill Drossman @ 4/2/2015 2:52 PM

This clown is a prime example of an ignorant, confirmed racist who should be arrested and removed from office immediately.

Marc @ 4/5/2015 12:02 PM

Another ignorant politician! I don't see how individuals like this get voted into office.

Steve Patterson @ 4/5/2015 7:58 PM

This is the type of idiot that stirs up the young blacks and incites racial incidents. I would be very careful of this mutant if I were a police officer. But in Ernie's own words he said he'd kill a police officer. So Ernie don't come whining when police officers approach you with drawn guns. Nebraska must be proud of its answer to Al Sharpton.

Don Wilson @ 1/8/2016 5:26 AM

This type of attitude is what causes many of the problems that police officers must contend with on a daily basis, but a politician who makes these types of comments need to be removed from office.

Steve szesny @ 1/8/2016 2:00 PM

And that's why we need term limits!

T Nelson @ 1/10/2016 5:46 PM

We've been dealing with this POS for years!! Boggles the mind!!

Also, we DO have term limits!!
They were finally enacted just to get rid of him!!
Problem is, our brilliant politicians didn't write it as a 'lifetime' limit, so he just sat out one term and then his 'constituents' voted him right back in!?!
They just love'm! He can do no wrong, all the bu11$h!t that comes out of his mouth... they just eat it up with a spoon!!!

Duke @ 1/10/2016 6:05 PM

Ernie sucks dirty wet ass

LEO supporter @ 1/10/2016 6:14 PM

This is exactly why our world is going to shit, because of people like this. He does not deserve to be in office and if I was an officer and ever came across Ernie and he needed help you can bet I would do the very minimum to help him.

tony Lein @ 1/10/2016 7:39 PM

He,s a credit to his race!!

Sarge210 @ 1/10/2016 7:41 PM

I'll bet my last dollar this sharpton wanna-be has never had an issue with any law enforcement officer but he has found it profitable to stir contention about it with his sheeple.

kgsgran @ 1/10/2016 9:10 PM

He's a DISGRACE to his race! He needs to be relieved of his senatorial position. He is definitely part of the problem and not the solution. Hopefully his family will never need the help of law enforcement in the future

California @ 1/10/2016 9:34 PM

Say good-by to your career, fool.

CCrispin @ 1/10/2016 9:40 PM

A thug in office. This is the exact trash that is tearing this country apart. The only reason he might feel ill towards law enforcement is due to those who held him responsible for his own criminal convictions....and this is a political move to gain the appraisal of trash just like him.

Donald Ouderkirk @ 1/10/2016 11:02 PM

Why is he a Senator?

Donald Ouderkirk @ 1/10/2016 11:05 PM

Then get out of the US. You think it's that bad then live somewhere else. So sick of people blaming our law enforcement for everything. Sad!

christian cherniss @ 1/11/2016 12:21 AM

LOL Well let me first say I' am glad he's able to enjoy his 1A rights given to him by shockingly alot of the LEO's he's threatening. I also would like to extend my heartfelt and honest invitation for him to come out to Sacramento,CA. I will be waiting with beer and bacon along with my protected 2A arms. I would be more than happy to go mano a mano with this little douche. I'll be sure to use the force ladder appropriately and start with verbal insults stepping up to the Pepper spray, Baton and some nice BJJ work before deciding f he poses a threat of great bodily injury or death to me. Cowardly little punk amusing how they talk tough with bodyguards whom I might add are considered LEO's. may he rot in hell with buzzards picking over his stinky rotting carcass.

christian cherniss @ 1/11/2016 12:22 AM

He's a pos hope he gets gang raped by some of his #BlackLiesMatter clown buddies.

Andy @ 1/11/2016 1:00 AM

I'm guessing his point was something along the line of "most Lincoln cops think they're part of the 3rd Reich", which is true. For the most part.

Ron Williams @ 1/11/2016 1:50 AM

And this idiot is a senator. I never thought there was serious serious problems in our government u til now. This is a sad day in America.

Wayne @ 1/11/2016 4:40 AM

Last time I checked I've never seen any Cops parading around with severes heads on sitcks!!!!

Glenn Kline @ 1/11/2016 4:42 AM

He's right, he'd never go to Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Tunisia or Lebanon because he's a damn coward! For a US Senator to state that he'd shoot those who protect the innocent before those who kill the innocent I'd say he's admitting that he would violate his oath and boarders along the lines of treason. He's an embarrassment and a racist and should be removed from the senate immediately.

Michael Watkins @ 1/11/2016 5:34 AM

Just another waste of American taxpayer money. An oxygen thief at best. Rest assured Senator......I WOULD and HAVE fought against and in the countries you mentioned and I would still shoot them or anyone else that threatened my country's well-being........which apparently includes your sorry, good for nothing, waste of human life, POS !! Must be another Obama lover.......that explains everything.

Michael Watkins @ 1/11/2016 5:34 AM

And btw, Senator......you're welcome for your freedom for such crap to ooze out of your pie hole. I can only hope you get an irreparable case of lock jaw and laryngitis to spare your constituents.

SteveTriano @ 1/11/2016 6:00 AM

He should retire to a sanatorium.

Jeremy @ 1/11/2016 6:23 AM

Stupid nigga!!!

Rick @ 1/11/2016 6:24 AM

Actually Glenn, he's just one of our prize state senators.. you notice he's an independent... he's even too stupid to be a democrat.. he termed out once and the brilliance of North Omaha put his sorry ass back in office.. Webster's definition of a true piece of shit.. really, look it up, has his picture there and everything..
Not one we are proud of here..!

tanya @ 1/11/2016 6:24 AM

Sorry excuse for a human. I agree. Waste of taxpayers money and precious clean air being used for his no good cowardly self.

Guitar Man @ 1/11/2016 6:29 AM

What a crazy man. Nebraska, kick his tired tan hiney out of congress. He is not fit to serve, with words like he's spewing.

Todd H. McCommas @ 1/11/2016 6:42 AM

Maxine Waters. Jesse Jackson. Al Sharpton. Barak Obama. Charlie Rangel. Nuff said.

James @ 1/11/2016 7:11 AM

When we have people like this that the people have put in office,then the people have made a big mistake.

Thom Wks @ 1/11/2016 7:42 AM

Society create the man and his feelings. What can we do about that? He's not the only one, just an out spoken one.

bw @ 1/11/2016 7:56 AM

What an idiot! I hope he doesn't call 911 the next time he's in trouble! Pathetic words coming from an elected official is disgusting. .....

winmatt53 @ 1/11/2016 7:58 AM

How is it that they can get away with such hatred!!!
America this is the real problem the real racist inciting violence, I see is a civil war in the making!!!

Maria Gray @ 1/11/2016 8:52 AM

Brian @ 1/11/2016 9:08 AM

"The people of Nebraska are responsible for the people they vote four. Obviously the Nebraskans dont have respect or love for their state or themselves to elect this moron to represent them." Well he was voted in by his race of people. From a district that is probably 80% black if not more. They are the one's with no respect for other people than their own.

Erin @ 1/11/2016 9:35 AM

Racism runs just as deep on all sides. It's sad to see someone so ignorant be elected to represent a group of people.

Richard A.Littell @ 1/11/2016 9:44 AM

What a racist jackass, to bad he couldn't't be locked for his stupid remarks, he should think about it the next time he need services

Mike Rickard @ 1/11/2016 9:57 AM

He really got dressed up for his "official photo" huh? I think Erie needs to be in a home somewhere away from the responsible, rational public.

Jodi Andonie @ 1/11/2016 10:13 AM

To hear this come from anyone let alone a Senator is absolutely unbelievable! This man should not be in office! How dare you say something like this! My father worked on the streets as an officer for almost 40 yrs! It is a completely thankless job!! Yes there are bad police officers or good officers who make bad calls..Keep in mind they have a split second to make life changing decisions. They are human. Some make mistakes but this is an awful thing to say! Shame on him! I've said this a million times..you hate the police..well next time you need them..don't call them..call a crack head..see how well that works out for you!

john doe @ 1/11/2016 10:27 AM

Typical racist nigger...

Terresa Geffert @ 1/11/2016 10:45 AM

I believe that it is some (I said some lets get that straight) of the blacks are the racist. If everyone was to think like this idiot then personally I would be going around shooting every Muslim and black or any other race that a few of them have made bad choices,which to me would be very STUPID. There are bad people everywhere you look so why condemn them all for the mistakes of a few . Mr. Ernie Chambers you are a RACIST IDIOT AND A COWARD you should be stripped from office HELL I SAY EVEN YOUR RIGHT TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Brett Vance @ 1/11/2016 10:51 AM

Nebraska had to pass term limits to get him out. He ran again after being out of office one term and was elected again. Of course he is a state senator for Omaha. He is always turning stuff into race issues, he is just like Sharpton. Oh and all he wears is sweatshirts and jeans.

Kim Walker @ 1/11/2016 11:05 AM

This is a threat. All police should turn their backs on any call to his home or family. They should let him protect himself.

Merlin Bruna @ 1/11/2016 11:10 AM

This happened last spring when he made the comments. The other senator's serving with him said "That's Just Ernie being Ernie". When I first heard this I said law enforcement should tell him since you basically are putting a hit out on officers you will be in charge of enforcing the law in your district which BTW has the highest crime rate in the entire state.

Ben @ 1/11/2016 11:14 AM

Makes a living off racism. Complete fool

Melvin Bullock @ 1/11/2016 11:35 AM

He ought to be removed from office. NO PLACE FOR HIM IN GOVERNMENT LEADERSHIP POSITION

Paul @ 1/11/2016 11:38 AM

Perfect, let's get another generation of lawless over indulged people off to the right start, the madness is upon us

ej @ 1/11/2016 11:39 AM

He's 100% right they are the terrorists..

Shubs @ 1/11/2016 11:41 AM

Chambers has been loosing it for a number of years. I have ally wondered if he was completely stable, but now he has flipped into dangerous mode.

John @ 1/11/2016 11:55 AM

He's a racist piece of shit

Joe Sanford @ 1/11/2016 12:02 PM

ej....you must have no idea what terrorists are if you think our cops are terrorists, moron!!

Bobby Wilson @ 1/11/2016 12:18 PM

Just another idiot in our government that needs to be removed.

joe whire @ 1/11/2016 12:24 PM

This man is fucking nutts!!!!!

FAAQ2 @ 1/11/2016 12:40 PM

Ernie - you are a totally worthless bigoted loser. Dirtbags like you belong in prison or any other hell from which you cannot escape. As for you and ej = FOAD !

Nate Higgers @ 1/11/2016 12:46 PM

Where did this ghetto rat come from ? What a total scumbag - Say ernie - you are really a piece of work - funny how he looks like Grady from Sanford & Son - probably just as stupid. Better check in with your parole officer - you actually look like a pervert child raper or worthless goat raper ! Eat more pork !

Harry Anderson @ 1/11/2016 1:09 PM

The people of the district where this obviously mentally disturbed individual hails from should be very ashamed of what he has spoken. More importantly, they should all realize that they now have become targets of retrobution by an unseen enemy of their own making. They have but to look in the mirror to see their biggest enemy. May God have mercy on your souls, for you know not what you do !

Ems4wi @ 1/11/2016 1:20 PM

Why isn't he being arrested for a hate crime?

Gi Cox @ 1/11/2016 1:44 PM

WOW!!! Are you completely uneducated, ignorant or stupid? Who in God's name elected this individual? And it's morons like you that my husband straps on a ton of equipment and helps on a daily basis. I hope you understand that if you ever find yourself in a situation that you pull a gun on a police officer he will not hesitate to shot you! And if he ever had to defend your sorry ass, he wouldn't hesitate to do that as well even if he completely disagrees with your ignorance. I'll keep praying for your stupidity!

Cathleen Olson @ 1/11/2016 1:51 PM

He is not very well educated about slavery or he would realize that many of the Africans who came here and other places in the world as slaves started out as captives and slaves owned by Muslims. ..and I think he should go live in those other countries for awhile so he can become educated about what real terrorism is and what it is like to live in those countries compared to here...Where else could he live and have it so good!? Oh and all of those police officers...they are tax payers who pay his salary...maybe he should no longer enjoy the position of insulting the very people who pay his salary. and risk their lives everyday...so he can have a nice life...and since he is threatening law enforcement officers lives shouldn't he be on a "no fly list" and not be allowed to own or purchase guns?

Dino DiPaolo @ 1/11/2016 2:24 PM

Apparently he as a politician sounds like a up standing guy. A typical one sided politician , a hater and a racist. He should go join ISIS and live there with them. See how that turns out.

Erick @ 1/11/2016 2:31 PM

I think he's speaking the Truth, Directly from personal experience-Which I'm quite sure none of which has experienced such, or Even seen the disgusting things he's ACTUALLY LIVED IN THE united states of America.
Furthermore, who better than him to speak out on it-A paid civil servant!

Steve Wolf @ 1/11/2016 2:47 PM

If a white said this it would be national news. I'm tired of the reverse racism. Well I will use one of there tactics. This offends me so he needs to step down.

Steve @ 1/11/2016 3:29 PM

He mentions police as being his enemy but what about all the blacks that commit crimes against each other. .is he mad enough to shoot them as well or he doesn't care that much..it's amazing how people have selective beliefs. .I have a great idea..all people should follow the law and respect their neighbors..maybe that might work

Thomas @ 1/11/2016 3:33 PM

And he's still in office. Sounds like he should be considered a traitor.

Gene @ 1/11/2016 3:40 PM

So when one of these thugs you love so much breaks into you house......who ya gonna call???

Ken @ 1/11/2016 3:44 PM

Is this the best you get when you elect a grossly under qualified Senator in Nebraska..?? You sir are the very reason we have the saying "You can't fix Stupid".. !!

King Louis @ 1/11/2016 3:46 PM

Step into my office, you're flippen FIRED!!!

Jeff @ 1/11/2016 4:33 PM

Just watch, this "Nutjob Senator will get re-elected

gene @ 1/11/2016 4:35 PM

Who voted 4 this dog shit

stacy @ 1/11/2016 5:11 PM

Read the Franklin Cover up..the focus was during the savings and loan ordeal..ernie boy was and continues to be a devil. I am not sure how the heck it is still in office let alone alive!

Gerald Herbel @ 1/11/2016 5:46 PM

We should take a collection to send this moron to Syria or Iran !!!

Ann Jones @ 1/11/2016 5:53 PM

This guy is a clown..... I can't believe he is still spewing idiodic thoughts..... Omaha, you can represent better!!!

Tim Merck @ 1/11/2016 6:00 PM

As Forest Gump would says "Stupid is as stupid does" but in this case as stupid says! God bless this confused guy.

Tim @ 1/11/2016 6:20 PM

Ernie you are a true dumbass every time you spout off you prove it!

Joe @ 1/11/2016 7:08 PM

Clearly all of the comments are from Caucasians. Yall can't relate to this guy because you ignorant bastards dont know what its like to black in a country built on white supremacy.

Dontae @ 1/11/2016 7:54 PM

Joe, I truly agree with what your saying. These folks don't know what it means to be Black living in America. For those that don't understand, let me help you out. Living in America as an African American means: Being labeled as either 1. A menace 2. A thug 3. A criminal 4. A killer. Being oppressed relentlessly by cops, targeted and killed because of those labels and stereotypes. Being discriminated against either by jobs or get this our own people. Last but certainly not least, being blamed for being black is the kicker. Ask Freddy Gray and other black folks murdered by injustice

C @ 1/11/2016 8:26 PM

Black people have it easy. They don't work, they take from the government and steal what they want. I can't get government help because I am not black. My kids could not go to a good school because they weren't black. Black people make the rules and expect whites to follow them most black people are gangsters and thugs. They carry guns and just hope a white person fights them so they can play the racial card. Whites are the ones that are discrimination against.

MisterB @ 1/11/2016 8:39 PM

Mr. Chambers is representing his district and as well as people of his likeness! Just as America has for years. He mirrored what Muhammad Ali said in the 60's... And won his stand!!! We as a people of color will always be misunderstood by America due to HISTORY!

Ltpar @ 1/11/2016 9:38 PM

This clown is a typical Barack Obama shill who wants to cause a race war here in the United States. Someone needs to remind him that blacks taking on whites would be equal to a re battle of the Little Big Horn. The same idiots who voted for Obama also put this joker into office. God save us from stupid politicians.

John Seymoure @ 1/11/2016 9:43 PM

Ernie needs to be impeached. He should not be paid any American Money Give him some ISIS MONEY SEND HIM TO IRAQ ONEWAY. Has he seen the pictures of Terrorists in The Middle East cutting off the heads if innicent Americans. I am serious! Impeach him and deport him he is a terrorist. He should not be a Senator anywhere. Get him out of Office. He is guilty of Aggravated Assault right now for threatening American Police Officers.

Nolen Richardson @ 1/11/2016 10:05 PM

Really. The ignorance in some of these Comments kill me.....this ass needs to be put in a jail cell somewhere for communicating threats. Get a grip people. I'm not prejudiced in any way, shape, or form.....but the civil war ended 116 years ago. There is equal opportunity for everyone. The police are not your enemy. Get the chip off your shoulders, be a productive member of society, and shut up....if u think you are a looked at as a menace, or a thug...or wtf ever. ..look in the mirror and self evaluate. Look at what the people in your community are doing. ..look at the prison, and crime statistics. Numbers don't lie. Get a damn grip

Charles Williams @ 1/11/2016 10:35 PM

Actually, numbers fo lie. That's why white judges and white politicians are trying to change the laws that are putting Blacks in prison for longer sentences than whites for lesser crimes. Example: a white with powder cocaine would get a shorter sentence than a black with a lesser amount of crack cocaine. Also, the Civil War may have ended 116 years ago but Jim Crow laws were still in effect less than 50 years ago. Plus, even today, Blacks are still pulled overy simply for driving while Black. Blacks are shot by whites and the shootings are justified. So, walk a mile in our shoes before you start to talk about us having a chip on our shoulder. Be very careful when you claim that Blacks have it easier than whites. Think twice before you try to say that there is total equality. If you believe that Blacks have a chip on their shoulders, have it easier than whites, or have total equality, then I suggest that you try spending a day, a week, a month, a year, a lifetime living with what we have to live with. Dealing with what we have to deal with. Worrying about whether or not that white cop is going to murder us because he received a report that someone that fit the description stole a candy bar. Trust me, being Black definitely isn't as easy as you would like to make it sound. If it is so easy, if there is total equality, if it is so nice, then why aren't more white people trying to be Black?

Sarah guy @ 1/11/2016 10:43 PM

Pathetic and ignorant. This man gives black people a bad name. He should be ashamed. What a disgrace. He shouldn't be in a position of power. Shame on you

Denise @ 1/11/2016 11:07 PM

The majority of your comment is bullshit.

Denise @ 1/11/2016 11:28 PM

Joe and Dontae...wah wah wah

Peter White @ 1/12/2016 3:19 AM

Another stupid nigger. Go back to your native africa and put your chains back on. Dumbass. He is the reason why there are still lynching trees. I'm not racist either cause I like aunt jemima syrup and fried chicken and water melon. Angry whitey has spoken!

white ghost @ 1/12/2016 5:16 AM

Typical black response....blame the police for the lack of parenting from black parents. No race is above the rest, just raise your kids as their parent not their friends.

Charlie @ 1/12/2016 5:33 AM

How do allow these ignoramuses to be in office? He doesn't deserve to live in this county. How can we let him remain in any part of our government? Oh year, because he thinks like Obama. Obama controls everything going on right now. And it's all bad.

Arzje Productions @ 1/12/2016 5:39 AM

Ignorance begets ignorance. People are always looking for an opportunity to voice their hateful responses to others opinions
Stupidity, bigotry, prejudice and hatred is just what it is Stupidity, etc.......
No matter who is conveying it but please stop looking for an excuse to say Ni@#$
Then say you're not racist because now I'm focused on you instead of the topic at hand

phil @ 1/12/2016 6:24 AM

Terrible! Terrible!
All this anger coming from dear ole Uncle Ben.

Rufino Villarreal @ 1/12/2016 6:41 AM

For those so willing to judge you should realize that we can not know why someone says or dose something unless we walked in their shoes. I'm a sixty year old Mexican-American used to being harassed by police. That is why I was wondering why people were getting mad about Ferguson and all those black, brown, natives, ect. . . being killed and shot by the police. Isn't that normal? I was wrong.

Tyler Lemke @ 1/12/2016 7:08 AM

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I am not a LEO. I am 49 years old. I do not know the full history of Sen. Ernie Chambers. But I do know he has been around a long time. He has a long history of these types of statements.

Frank @ 1/12/2016 9:57 AM

Let's face it, the real problem in this country are these niggers. The niggers don't respect authority, they live off our government, and they are scumbags for saying this shit about the cops. Don't break the law and the cops won't kill you. I'm sorry to say, but, when this country had segregation these monkeys weren't so out of control. They knew their place and didn't riot or threaten police. When these welfare scumbags calling themselves black lives matter show up in big groups protesting, if you want to make them disperse tie a couple of these niggers to the back of a pick up truck and drag their black asses up and down the street and those monkeys will disperse real fast. They don't want equal rights they want special privileges.

Chuck @ 1/12/2016 10:37 AM

I am appauled that a "public servant" would make such a remark. Also for the 60year old Mexican American I am 57 years old and have never once been harassed by the police. Maybe that could be due to the fact that I have never comitted a crime. What a novel idea....don't comit crimes and police don't "harass" you. Does anyone think the two coulc be connected somehow?

Charles Anthony Zdrojowy @ 1/12/2016 12:01 PM

This guy is a loon and renown for making incredibly stupid and often offensive statements. It is hard to understand how is constituents continue to re-elect him. An embarrassment to most Nebraskans

Dave @ 1/12/2016 12:13 PM

Chambers is a nut job and so are you Frank.

Shane @ 1/12/2016 12:32 PM

Frank you're a real piece of work. You now how many trailer trash white families (here in the Midwest especially) sit around all day smoking Marlboros, yelling at their 6 kids, sucking money from the government? Race has nothing to do with what's wrong in our world today, it is the plain and simple fact that idiots like you, Frank, are allowed to reproduce and are allowed access to the internet.

Sen. Sanders is a valued part of the Unicameral here in Nebraska. He brings a much different perspective than all the other traditional conservatives. The point he is trying to make is as follows: Here in the U.S., statistically speaking, you have a much higher chance of being murdered by a police officer than by a terrorist attack. That is a fact that can be proven. Now, could he have gotten his point across without saying exactly what he said? Yes, he could have. But the fact of the matter is the people that are supposed to be protecting us have been murdering citizens of this country at a very alarming rate, and that, my friends, is not cool.

And neither is being Racist, Frank.

Linda Meyer @ 1/12/2016 12:55 PM

I too can not believe this moron. How did he ever get elected to any office in this country. I hope Nebraska citizens wake up and wage a war against him. You can't judge all by the actions of some. I believe after reading a lot of statistics that there are way more good ethical law enforcement people than there are bad. This guy needs to be removed from office and let him move to a country of his choosing instead of threatening officers. This isn't about race. Get him out of here.

J @ 1/12/2016 1:15 PM

Shane:

"Sen. Sanders..."? Really?

Jayne @ 1/12/2016 2:59 PM

PLEASE everyone DO NOT consider this moron a representation of a typical Nebraskan or our beliefs. He is an election product from the Omaha area. I personally think he gets re-elected on 'face value' instead of platform. The sad truth of what happens when voters vote color or gender instead of what the person stands for or what they are capable of doing. The majority in Nebraska just considers him certifiably crazy and taking up space for someone who could represent Omaha in a positive light.

Jackuup @ 1/12/2016 4:15 PM

Well guess we just wait tell he kills cops are goes on a shooting spree then arrest him and let obama blame the gun SMDH

Jackuup @ 1/12/2016 4:17 PM

Can anyone tell me why he is not in prison??

Sam Cook @ 1/12/2016 4:31 PM

This guy should be forced to walk down a street in Chicago. I'm sure he'd be calling for a cop before he went two blocks. I take that back. He'd never make two blocks

Bill @ 1/12/2016 4:55 PM

You are a miserable P O S. I hope you have reason to call for the police and they get there 5 minutes too late. No whitenesses, no evidence, just your dead body.

Paula Lojak @ 1/12/2016 5:05 PM

They should arrest him for making terroristic threats. What kind of people do we have running this country. What a POS.

George @ 1/12/2016 5:06 PM

F..king idiot.

Sommer East @ 1/12/2016 5:25 PM

Thank God I don't live in Nebraska!!
#texasgirl

Irishintx @ 1/12/2016 5:36 PM

Wait, this guy just admitted to being a terrorist, and he is a state senator, why has he not been recalled and arrested?
This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. This is an outright invitation to kill cops with full permission from a senator...

Jeff streck @ 1/12/2016 5:37 PM

He is a senator still using the the racial crutch....He isn't what I call an upstanding black man who did well for himself because that statement alone showed me he is nothing more than a ghetto nigger...Did I offend him....hope so that's why I chose such an offensive word....fuck him hang him for treason..

Quentin Nelson @ 1/12/2016 5:50 PM

Holy Shit.... and there are actually people who support this sorry excuse for a person....

Dennis Alexander @ 1/12/2016 6:59 PM

Needs ad ass kicked.

sliverpix @ 1/12/2016 7:49 PM

Maybe this a mute point... But this article was written in March of 2015. A lot of things have happened and this person may have changed his mind... Maybe not.

Also this article is PARTYIALLY quoting another article from the Washington post (a VERY political paper) AND not researching the circumstances behind this persons statement.... It's a bit to open ended for me... just my opinion though.

Having said all that.... I hope to high good this person never comes close to a real officer.... he well without doubt die... And THAT would hurt innocent people who (for their own reasons) love this person... something no officer wants to do .... EVER!!

that's for reading and please.. let's all to our part and research before we post news article.. the media doesn't need help making mountains out of mole hills lol :-)

LH @ 1/12/2016 7:50 PM

This guy is a loon!

rick @ 1/12/2016 9:00 PM

Has anyone notified the FBI Or NSA?

Kachonka @ 1/13/2016 5:30 AM

Ever notice all these people have that similar look of abandonment in their vacant eyes?

Darryl @ 1/13/2016 6:56 AM

This brother is alright.

Raul @ 1/13/2016 9:01 AM

I will shoot him because this senator is a terrorist

Frank @ 1/13/2016 9:20 AM

Shane is a nigger lover. All I know is slavery got shit done.

FuckTheWhite @ 1/13/2016 9:54 AM

U losers obviously will continue to lie and insult to protect your own. News flash bozos, this ain't your country. In fact you don't even have 1 because you were kicked out of your own, we all know the reason youre so afraid of losing your gun rights is because every nationality of ppl you have treated worse than you were treated in your mother lands has a party with your name on it lol. It isn't ISIS you should be worried about just in case u forgot, I doubt 90% know who you really are in the first place you're filled with so much hate and will listen to anything that builds your fake scary little egos. I hope you all die, now that's what I call a cleansing, fuck u fuck your mother your father & your racist pig skinned recessive gene havin, melanin lackin friends. THE ONLY REASON THE WHOLE WORLD IS AFRAID OF YOU IS BECAUSE YOU'LL TAKE A FOREIGN LAND AND MAKE IT WHITE LAND AND THE WHOLE TIME THE HOLY BIBLES ON THE NITE STAND, fuck you and that pig lord white jesus u like to hide behind

phaithfully @ 1/13/2016 11:02 AM

The truth exposed by a white 32 year US police veteran. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZyt1aPHZHg
call this senator a racist if you must. But you all don't know the ill-effects of racism and racial profiling nor what it feels like to be dehumanized by those are have sworn to serve and protect until you have walked in the skin of a black man. And if black people are killing blacks why are white people so afraid of black men? and why are they so eager to dehumanize and ridicule blacks? If whites are so superior why be so evil and full of hatred and fear. God is not fearful. In fact He is full of love and mercy. Black people simply want to live peaceably in a nation that was built on the backs of their ancestor but every time they turn around there is blatant racism that affects just about every area of their lives. Intelligent beings all know the truth and just because you ramble and spew hateful, evil speech does not and will never change facts.

Bud @ 1/13/2016 12:03 PM

Islamic radicalized fuelled philosophy of death by bombings, capture and beheadings, rapes of women and children, destruction of embassies, flying planes into New York City's Trade Towers, killing people and a Social Services Building in San Bernardino, setting up explosive devices at the Boston Marathon, No intelligent comparison to police, who mostly are simply trying to fight off the drug dealing, carjacking, gang murdering, rioting, criminals in the inner city.

Terry @ 1/13/2016 12:42 PM

The old saying is true. give a Nigga a fur coat and he thinks he's King Kong

Terry @ 1/13/2016 12:44 PM

I hope you get the chance to carry out your threat someday. My guess is you would be crying like a little girl.

phaithfully @ 1/13/2016 7:10 PM

In his book Breaking Rank, Norm Stamper says "The bigger, the darker, the greater the fear" http://m.youtube.com/results?q=norm%20stamper%20the%20bigger&sm=3

Frank @ 1/13/2016 7:56 PM

"This used to be a nice neighborhood until all these white people moved in" said nobody ever.

Kill bill @ 1/13/2016 11:28 PM

Pink ppl are soulless coward. The real monkeys: monkeys have straight hair and pink skin. Pink/wht ppl just recently learned how to talk and walk on two legs. Pink ppl are an experiment that got out of hand. The albino is the biggest threat to this planet.

Kevin B.Johnson @ 1/14/2016 6:16 AM

See this is a real black man. All these racist and idiotic responses about how this man is the problem is the typical response from a white racist culture. To call this man the type of Senator or whatever is some of the dumbest shit I ve heard. White people from all walks of life, fields of employment have been enacted violence, unjust judicial treatment, unfair hiring practices and so on. To put it simply is that whites have been fucking over blacks for 400 years and to think that whites are going to change their approach to black people is stupid. White people are incapable of this change and I for one realize that and that if change is to come about it will not be done talking to white folk about. Whites will never give up their guns because they have fucked to many people around the world and if black want fair treatment then will have to fight with bloodshed to get. Ignorant racist white people will have it not other way. You can bullshit about it all you want.

Kevin B.Johnson @ 1/14/2016 6:20 AM

Blacks need to willing to die to fight the racist white people that have stolen this country from the Natives, stole us from Africa, been screwing both the Native and African since the 1600's. See there is no way for freedom for blacks and the hands of whites. Reality is reality. Armed revolution is the only solution for black america.

Frank @ 1/14/2016 6:23 AM

Why can't you niggers just stop killing each other? Why are the jails mostly black? You niggers can't evolve and live in a nice non violent society. If a black man can become President, the most powerful man in the planet, then I'm sick of hearing the white man holds us back. You should tell your kids this is proof that if you work hard and go to school you can literally be ANYTHING. Instead, you dumb niggers teach your kids to get free money from the government and hate whitey. Whitey is the one who's going to hire you and pay you.

Kevin B.Johnson @ 1/14/2016 6:30 AM

I love this man. A real black man who see reality clear. The rest of these responses are from either the racist whites that are the norm of the racist society we live in. The comments from blacks who denounce this man are those blacks that keep us slaves. Cowardess runs to deep in black people which is why we are still begging like useless children for white people to give us a fair shake. It is the idiotic blacks who are scared to be black, ashamed to be black that keep black weak and make white people strong. This man in this post should be a black leader. Garanteeeeee when blacks stop conducting themselves like White Supreamist want and expect, that will be the day we move ahead. Comments in this post shows how racist this country is and how ignorant the American public is. Armed revolution is the only way we blacks we get what we want. To listen to the comments in this post verifies this, there is no other way for blacks. Independence will not come through talking,

Kevin B.Johnson @ 1/14/2016 6:43 AM

Every thing you see that is screwed up in Black America is the result of living with white racist people. Hell yes black need to stop, NUMBER 1 killing other blacks. This is a mentality set in place by the fact we were brought here as slaves. All this hating of your own black people is the result of slavery and we need to comes to grips with this for their is a greater enemy that needs to be fought. White people are not and never will be our friends but forever the enemy. Cowardess blacks who chose to side with whites, you are the other main reason we are still slaves. I could care less about white using that word Nigger because I got plenty of names to call racist white people. Yes I know you saying fuck this nigga, noooo it is fuck you coming from this nigga directed midpoint of you face. White culture is racist, period. Accept that or not, thats reality. Blacks need to get our shit together, get rid of that yellow stripe down your back and stand and fight and die against W

Will @ 1/14/2016 7:50 AM

Good job Ernie finally someone with common sense! If i lived here ID VOTE FOR HIM...Police abuse power and ISIS is not our fight!! BAD police officers are.

KDW @ 1/14/2016 9:45 AM

what a very sad world we live in. Both sides of this debate is disgusting. One thing we need to accept first as a race is that our white counterparts will never be able to understand or empathize with the plight of the black Americans because they don't face everyday the things our people have faced since being brought to America. However the way to combat this problem is not through violence and insults this will never get anything resolved or make anything better. I don't believe Mr Chambers was sending out a call to arms but merely voicing the frustration we all feel at the ramped disregard for the lives of blacks among our law enforcement agencies. This is partially due to the ingrained fear that white people have towards the black community as well as some racial hatred that still runs strong through areas of this country. I don't know what the answers are and have little hope for the issues to ever be resolved so I will continue to vote and pray. That's all.

Eric @ 1/14/2016 12:34 PM

Typical racist. If this man were white & spewing this hatred, threatening police the way he is, he'd be arrested immediately. I think these statements made by this prejudice individual need to be taken seriously, he should lose his office & be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Of course since we're all so scared of offending racist black people today it will never happen.

Dajenous @ 1/14/2016 1:25 PM

What group of misdirected and misinformed voter elected this guy? They were definitely not voting for the best man for the job. He is racially prejudiced and should be censured and impeached; as what would happen to a white person who talked that way.

Ed Deacy @ 1/14/2016 4:42 PM

Not much in Nebraska except corn and cornballs. The world is filled with idiots, and that jerk has proven that he is one.

Jack @ 1/15/2016 8:02 AM

And black people always wonder how, and always blame whites for every country or city they dominate is an utter pile of crap.

Jack @ 1/15/2016 8:05 AM

And black people wonder how, and blame white people for every country or city they dominate is an utter pile of crap.

Frank @ 1/16/2016 10:27 AM

You know what NBA stands for? Niggers bouncing around.
How do you stop a nigger from drowning? Take your foot off its head.

JT @ 1/17/2016 3:45 PM

Something tells me that he won't see his 78th birthday as an elected official and with comments like that, he doesn't deserve to. If you feel he does, you are as much a part of the problem as he is.

pj @ 1/17/2016 4:56 PM

Maybe he shouldn't have said that but he said what many blacks who've did the necessary things in life to get ahead and no matter what blacks do they're still considered niggers just as you people basically said in these comments. Anyone with an ounce of sense know its a reality that blacks get harassed and killed by officers at a much higher rate. If you say blacks don't listen or they bring it on themselves , how do you justify the countless numbers of blacks killed while handcuffed or the evidence that many officers lied, not to mention if it wasn't for someone filming these incidents the truth would never come out . Black senators..congressman.officers etc have been harassed by cops and you have to be racists to think its ok. Were niggers but every white kid where I live want to look like us. Everything we create whites claim it as theirs. But you don't have to tell me you don't care for blacks I already know it. I just wish every other black person knew it and wakes up.

Hahaha @ 1/18/2016 6:46 PM

Oink oink

Tim @ 1/19/2016 5:47 AM

MLK Jr. Was a smart man . What he said would have fixed the problem had EVERYBODY listened to him .

Character should know no boundaries .

I have traveled into inner cities across America all my adult life as a truck driver .

I have met Many people of good character that are not Caucasian .

Truth be told , in their communities , they are held hostage and live in fear of the folks of their same color that do not act or speak with character .

Here you have the blatant example of the problem . This old black guy will get far more people killed across America than he will ever save.

Children of all colors are effected by roll models .

America needs to first , change the way we choose who our children see as roll models.

Second our children need to learn that America WILL judge them correctly if their character speaks louder than the color of their skin vs . the reverse.

To this day I have a small sticker on the vent window of my truck that explains the way I try to live my life .

Respect All /. Fear None

People respect , when respect is given .

When fear for none comes first without respect our world becomes an ugly place .