$1 Million Reward Offered for Dorner
February 11, 2013
Photo courtesy of Irvine PD.
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Sunday announced a $1-million reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner, who is suspected of killing three people and wounding two others.
Police Chief Charlie Beck said the reward was "the largest local reward ever offered to our knowledge." The reason for such a significant reward, Beck said, was "not about capturing a fleeing suspect, but about preventing another crime, likely another murder."
Read the full Los Angeles Times story.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2
Anonymous @ 2/11/2013 3:41 PM
The Pogues are scared S-less in Los Angeles
Capt David-Ret LA County @ 2/11/2013 4:31 PM
And Villaraigosa says LA will not be intimidated by Dorner....Duh! You all ready are..
Join the Discussion
Other Recent News
Deputy Tim Causey, a 25-year veteran, had been hospitalized since March, when he responded...
Streamlight Inc. has upgraded the lumen light output of its compact ProTac tactical...
A New Mexico State Police trooper and several bystanders lifted an overturned vehicle and...
The federal judge who oversaw a dramatic, forced transformation of the Los Angeles Police...
A determined and courageous mother chased the man who abducted her little girl across...