Obama Retains Holder for Second Term

November 13, 2012  |

CC_Flickr: European Parliment
CC_Flickr: European Parliment

President Barack Obama has asked Eric Holder to stay on as Attorney General and Holder has agreed, the New York Post reports.

Holder, who became embroiled in the "Fast and Furious" gun trafficking scandal, told Maryland law students on Nov. 8 he may not have enough "gas left in the tank" to weather another term.

Related:

Eric Holder May Quit AG Job

Tags: Eric Holder, Barack Obama

Tom Ret @ 11/13/2012 6:08 PM

With Holder at Attorney General and John Kerry as a possible pick for Secretary of Defense, and Susan Rice for Secretary of State how could things get better than that if you are a liberal or should I say worse if you have a brain in your head.

michael @ 11/13/2012 6:44 PM

Some days you don't think things can get worse.................well they can.

Frank @ 11/13/2012 7:27 PM

The people have spoken. Yup! They sure did. I can see nothing positive with this administration running the country. The Demo Rats will ruin this country and probably change our Constitution too. Glad I 'm not 25 years old. Our past generations fought for this? If my Dad, a Pearl Harbor Survivor was alive today he would probably be cursing a blue streak right about now. Two words come to mind "Dual Citizenship".

Bob@Az. @ 11/13/2012 7:27 PM

Goodbye America, we'll miss you.

Joe @ 11/13/2012 8:28 PM

Why not keep slamming the United States with incompetence, this administration will be the end of the USA!

John @ 11/13/2012 9:00 PM

Get ready for the swift implementation of new and completely unconstitutional gun control laws delivered by presidential decree, (completely circumventing the legislative branch), along with the massive continued militarization of all local and state police forces. The

michael @ 11/14/2012 1:08 AM

I bet I know what the first telephone call between holder and obama was; Hey man guezz whatz up bro,........You guss it, we be in the big house for 4 more.,,,,,I knows it, I cant believe we wonz it again too. now listen bro, You still have those knee pads right, youzzz goin to be needing them this time bitch. No more FU......you hear me boy, because this n----- anit going to cover your azz again....you feel me wright............ eric, eric....... you there?, eric, eric, Holder...what the fu-k, I be the Da Prez man....no MF hang up on me. Shitzzzz. Michele, get this worked out for me...........its all good baby.

Curt @ 11/14/2012 5:28 AM

Four more years of corruption, malfeaseance, and subversion!

Doc @ 11/14/2012 7:34 AM

Michael, Michael....you sir represent the most significant threat to law enforcement and our country. By spitting your twisted, and unsubstantiated ideas using racially pointed nomenclature says it all. Moreover, your missive clearly identifies you as a LEO (hope to god that's not true) who never understood your oath of office. In over 25 years on the job, I've worked with a hand-full of defects who spit out the same rhetoric, and, in the final analysis, they were all bad cops. Although I certainly do not agree with certain prevailing political winds, I have a positive duty, not one of blind hatred. I pity you and the community you serve.

S.S @ 11/14/2012 7:36 AM

I haven't the words to describe what's going on in my head right now......

Tom Ret @ 11/14/2012 9:21 AM

Doc-I beg to differ as the biggest threat to law enforcement is this administration or any administration that circumvents the constitution and enforces those laws they favor while ignoring others. A government that is willing to lie to its people for political gain or cover, which appears to be the hallmark of this administration, is the real threat to our freedoms.

John @ 11/14/2012 11:31 AM

Michael represents the most significant threat to law enforcement in this country? Really? What level of threat is having an administration that supplied arms to Mexican drug cartels?

hank hill @ 11/14/2012 10:19 PM

proves obambam is a nut!

Frank @ 11/15/2012 4:16 AM

@Tom Ret and John, You both hit the nail right on the head! Every day it seems like another political scandal with this Administration. What in the hell is going on in the minds of voters these days?