VIDEO: Man Dies Eating Cocaine from Brother's Butt
A man died shortly after eating an ounce of cocaine hidden in his brother's buttocks in an attempt to avoid being caught by an officer with the drug, according to North Charleston (S.C.) Police.
Wayne Joshua Mitchell, 20, died shortly after ingesting the cocaine. Brother Deangelo Rashard Mitchell, 23, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter.
The Nov. 30 incident was captured on a patrol car's video camera, which recorded the two in the rear of a cruiser talking about their strategy after their arrest for trafficking.
Video from inside the police car captured a conversation between the brothers, where Deangelo pleads with his younger brother to take the cocaine from his rear and eat it to get rid of it.
"One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don't have any strikes. You my little brother. I'm gonna get life," Deangelo said to Wayne. His bother complied and ate the drugs. Within the hour, Dwayne struggled to breathe, bled from his mouth and died, reports ABC News.