Photo: Pelican Products
Pelican Products Inc. has introduced five HardBack Protector cases as travel armor to portable electronics ranging from 7- to 10-inch tablets to 15-inch laptops.
The HardBack series, which was produced in a design partnership with BMW DesignWorks, are crush resistant, watertight, and include an automatic pressure equalization valve that prevents vacuum lock to make it easier to open at any altitude.
"We are pleased to have combined BMW's amazing design know-how with our 30+ years of experience to produce this innovative series of case as extremely tough protection for almost any portable device on the market today," said Dinis Jablonski, director of product management.
The cases in the series offer anti-scratch foam inserts to add another layer of protection for delicate electronics. To ensure that they stay shut in tough conditions, they also arrive with stainless steel hardware and easy-snap latches.
The cases include:
- The Pelican 1055 HardBack case is designed to protect tablet-type computers and eReaders up to 8-inch including the Kindle Fire, NOOK Color, BlackBerry Playbook and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.1 from the harshest conditions known to man.
- The Pelican 1065 HardBack case is engineered to protect tablet-type computers up to 10 inches. This includes the iPad, iPad 2 and the Motorola Xoom from extreme environments.
- The Pelican 1075 HardBack is available to fit 10.1-inch tablets, external hard drives and netbooks.
- The Pelican i1075 iPad Case, is also available with features that include a specially designed interior that protects and organizes the iPad or iPad 2, Apple Bluetooth wireless keyboard, power adapter and download cables.
- The Pelican 1085 HardBack case is a completely redesigned laptop case that will replace the 1080 HardBack case in the Pelican case line. It protects computers up to 14 inches, features a nylon shoulder strap and weighs in at a mere 2.59 lbs. without foam.
- The Pelican 1095 HardBack case is a completely redesigned laptop case that will replace the 1090 HardBack case in the Pelican line. It protects computers up to 15 inches, features a nylon shoulder strap and weighs in at a mere 2.95 lbs.
Both the Pelican 1095 and 1085 HardBack cases feature padlock slots for extra security and are available with Pick N Pluck foam.
Sgt. Alicia White and Officer William Porter will receive $96,855 and $70,523...
With choking smoke and towering flames, Sayreville (NJ) Police Department Officer Brian...
An injured North Carolina State Highway Patrol trooper saved a high-speed chase suspect...
Americans' confidence in the police has edged back up this year after dropping last year...
Police Chief Eddie Garcia, POA leaders and city officials met for about an hour Monday to...