FREE e-Newsletter
Important News - Hot Topics
Get them Now!

Top News

Alleged Gang Member Will Be Tried For Drive-by Murders

June 30, 2009  | 

A San Francisco judge ordered a 22-year-old alleged gang member Monday to stand trial in the slaying of a father and his two sons, citing the testimony of a surviving family member who said he got a good look at the defendant's face as he opened fire on an Excelsior district street, SFGate.com reports.

Superior Court Judge Teri Jackson said Edwin Ramos should be tried on charges that he murdered Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, as they drove near their home the afternoon of June 22, 2008.

Authorities believe Ramos mistook one of the younger men for a rival while looking to retaliate for the shootings of two fellow MS-13 gang members earlier that day.

Read Full Report


Be the first to comment on this story





POLICE Magazine does not tolerate comments that include profanity, personal attacks or antisocial behavior (such as "spamming" or "trolling"). This and other inappropriate content or material will be removed. We reserve the right to block any user who violates this, including removing all content posted by that user.
Police Magazine