Anonymous Cop

Anonymous Cop

Anonymous Cop is a veteran police officer in a big city Midwestern police department.

Mark Clark

Mark Clark

Mark Clark is the public information officer for a law enforcement agency in the southwest. He is also a photographer and contributor to POLICE Magazine.
Patrol

Are You a Coward?

This is a question that every cop must ask before he or she pins on the badge.

May 14, 2012  |  by - Also by this author

There are some blogs I am tempted to go back and revise as I see fit. That lend themselves to review and reconsideration. This will be one of them.

I know this because I know going into it that I will not do justice to the subject at hand—cowardice—despite being well versed in the matter. It is also because like so many things in life, my take on the matter is subject to change.

When I was young, I had a more clear definition of what cowardice was.

The guys who ran north of the border during the Vietnam War? Cowards.

Guys like me who lay in bed at night worrying that the following day would be the one that their bully would make good on their threats? Cowards.

As I got older, I saw that cowardice took many forms. There were spiritual, political, and intellectual cowards. Ethical weaklings and fair weather grandstanders, too. There were questionable calls by lily-livered refs on the field and gutless decisions in our court rooms. There was a plethora of yellow-bellied examples from which to draw upon.

Conversely, I also saw clear-cut evidence of courage. Kids that didn't have a chance—perhaps operating under the influence of dangerously promoted pap such as "all bullies are cowards"—would stand up to their tormentors with predictable results; people whose phobias might have otherwise deterred their explorations would momentarily overcome them to race into a burning building or scale some height to rescue other people.

This was to be expected, for like "good" and "evil," neither cowardice nor courage can exist without the other.

But I also saw that just as what constituted "good" or "evil" could sometimes become subject to debate, the line between courage and cowardice sometimes blurred in the minds of others. That the whistle-blowing Serpico or the Pentagon Papers-exposing Ellsberg might be as apt to be labeled a "snitch" as a "hero."

Within the law enforcement arena, there is perhaps no greater sin that that of cowardice. I have, on occasion, heard a cop speak admiringly of a corrupt peer. Never have I seen a cop envy another whose actions resulted in his being labeled a "coward."

An exchange of comments on my Facebook page in the aftermath of a recent “Shots Fired” got me thinking about the yin/yang notions of courage and cowardice.

I have made a point in rarely criticizing officers for their actions during a firefight. Until I was in one, I never knew how I would act. And even now, I would not know how I would act if I had to face that danger again.

Someone once observed that "today's hero could be tomorrow's coward." When I repeated the sentiment, Mark Rich called me on it. Having himself been in multiple shootings, Rich did not see how that could be true; at the very least, how any agency could allow such a thing to transpire.

But the fact is that an agency may be powerless to stop such an event from occurring.

Lord Chesterfield touched on this when he observed, "I am convinced that a light supper, a good night's sleep, and a fine morning, have sometimes made a hero of the same man, who, by an indigestion, a restless night, and rainy morning, would have proved a coward."

One doesn't know when an in opportune suggestion - "He can't rack a round in that shotgun", some of the last words heard by West Covina Officer Ken Wrede regarding a suspect's ability to engage a police shotgun - or PTSD might inhibit an officer's response. When his contemplation of some less lethal and less appropriate use of force option can get the better of him.

Outside of certain professions, I don't think someone's inability or unwillingness to kill another human being is necessarily deemed an act of cowardice. I would be hard-pressed to call military conscientious objectors like Desmond Thomas Doss, Thomas W. Bennett, and Joseph G. LaPointe cowards.

But unlike the military, which recognized these deserving Medal of Honor recipients, law enforcement does not lend itself to the accommodation of conscientious objectors in its ranks. It cannot afford them a role wherein they can refrain from possibly taking a life with a clear conscience. And an officer is not drafted into public service. He or she volunteers for it, and takes a sacred oath thereafter. The person taking that oath knows that to honor it he or she may be obligated to take a human life.

That oath did not spare the lives of some officers who failed to live up to it. I will refrain from listing their names herein as they have already paid the ultimate price for their reticence to do what obviously had to be done. But I will use their examples as cautionary parables in the hopes that if there is any cop out there now who believes deep down in his heart that he cannot kill a human being when the circumstances demand it, he is doing his community, his peers, his family and himself the greatest disservice.

My dad used to get choked up reading "the Last Letters From Stalingrad.," and I would find him blubbering at the table. I found it an incongruous image as I'd never seen him back down from a man. I asked him why he would cry for these German soldiers, particularly as he was an ardent fan of the Jewish people. He said that he saw no contradiction in being able to appreciate courage however and wherever it was manifested, and when he happened upon its example in instances that so clearly transcended anything that he could ever imagine, he could only be overwhelmed by it.

For a long time I wasn't sure what he meant until I started to read books like "Black Hawk Down," and other chronicles of "against all odds" heroes. Today, I still get misty-eyed listening to the words of officers whose adventures I detail in my "Shots Fired" columns.

Deep down, I suspect that most men possess some intuitive sense of what their limitations may be even if they don't always make a point of broadcasting them. In my case, I knew my limitations early on. Not cut out to be a team player, and lacking the physical or mental fortitude necessary to be a SWAT member, I never entertained the fantasy. And even if some might then argue that I therefore had no business being a cop, I still felt that there was a role that I could play within the law enforcement community, and that I would not hesitate to kill if it meant my life or someone else's. In 25 years, I honored that expectation of myself.

This is not to say that I have a clear-cut definitions of "courage" and "cowardice" these days. I know that the former is a lot closer to the almost nihilistic heroism of Audie Murphy than the "second wind" of the soldier who cowered in "Saving Private Ryan." And while I thought I possessed the necessary courage to fight for our country, I now believe that if armed with the knowledge that I have now of the Vietnam War and what its chief escalator Robert McNamara had to say about it, I might well have been right there with those other "cowards" running north of the border.

But for purposes of this blog, I will offer a definition of each.

Recognizing that you are incapable of taking a human life when circumstances clearly demand it and doing something constructive to mitigate that threat to your family, your peers, your community, and yourself—that's courage.

Recognizing as much and gambling that you can go into the field without doing something about it? That's cowardice.

And a damned selfish one, at that.

Tags: Officer Psychology, Officer Heroism, Thin Blue Line

Brian @ 5/14/2012 11:42 AM

"Are you a coward?" That is the question that every police officer must ask themselves right before they mace the shit out of some college student that was standing there holding a sign peacefully because his sign stated something that went against the commercial gods that pay your checks.

Scott @ 5/14/2012 2:03 PM

Brian, you are a moron. Take your liberal drivel elsewhere and stop spending your time away from campaigning for obama commenting on things you don't have any business talking about. Since you don't like us corporatist goons, don't call us for anything. If someone robs you, breaks into your house and steals your capuccino machine or steals your prius, don't bother us. Call your peaceful protesting friends so they can make signs about how wrong it was that you were victimized.

Tom @ 5/15/2012 7:23 AM

I read this article, then read it again. And I have some serious issues with it. To say an individual must ask himself if he is a coward before pinning on the badge is absurd, in my view. Can you take a human life? Who actually knows the answer before being placed in that position? You may THINK you know, but you don't. "Until I was in one [firefight], I never knew how I would act. And even now, I would not know how I would act if I had to face that danger again." Exactly. In my academy we boxed, toe to toe until someone drew blood. Some guys quit. Were they cowards, or did they just recognize their shortcomings. Were the rest of us scared? Sure we were - but we did it. The guy who fails to back you up, who runs and locks himself in the cruiser - there's your coward and it doesn't take killing someone to know the answer. I could go on but this is character-limited. I think cowardice is NEVER clear cut, and the only thing I agree with is that there is no greater sin in law enforcement.

Dean Scoville @ 5/15/2012 10:17 AM

Tom, Re-read that first sentence in the third paragraph from the bottom. The one that includes words like "recognize", "incapable", and "doing something about it." While I had thought that it clearly addressed anticipatory concerns and conveyed an implicit request for people conflicted with the prospect of taking a human life to do something constructive about the matter - e.g., talking with a psychologist, a mentor, human resource manager - *prior* to being confronted with the reality, I now see that I will have to re-evaluate my posture regarding the comprehension skills of some of our readers. For your benefit, Tom, I will spell it out for you: If, in considering the use of deadly force, the officer *knows* beyond any shadow of a doubt that he cannot do it - this is what constitutes "incapable", and not "possibly unwilling" - then he or she has no business pinning on that badge and going into the field. As indicated, I don't *know* how I would react. Who knows how the breath and scope of one's psychological and physiological responses to such a situation ahead of time? That would require clairvoyance, and a degree of which might well mitigate the need to shoot in the first place (I can explain the ramifications of this latter sentiment separately, if you so desire). But I can say that every day I went in the field I was at least philosophically at peace with the idea of killing a son-of-a-bitch if I had to. There are those who are not so predisposed and know it, yet go in the field anyway. And shame on them, for the perp that they fail to engage because of that mindset can end up killing them and others. Simple enough? If not, let me know. I have next week clear...

Capt David-Ret LA County @ 5/15/2012 7:11 PM

Good story. In my 30 plus years I have seen some, worked with some, and watched as some ran away, and many just ignore their duties.

Tom Ret @ 5/15/2012 7:15 PM

Brian, you must have mistaken this post for Huffington Post. We don't
allow liberal sniveling here.

Robo @ 5/15/2012 7:30 PM

I have always felt that if necessary I could drop the hammer if required to protect either myself or an innocent person. That said, I could not be positive as I do know that taking a human life is something that is so final and an absolute last resort. The day came when it looked like an individual was pulling a weapon to shoot my partner and without a conscious thought I had my weapon out and that trigger pulled partway back with the final fraction waiting to actually see the firearm. I knew then that I would without a doubt shoot and kill a person if it was necessary. Also very fortunately the person never drew his weapon but removed his hand slowly from the weapon. Yes it is a hard thing to know that you can actually end a persons life but, you also know that you will only do that is absolutely necessary.

Jack Betz @ 5/15/2012 8:48 PM

I agree with the late Peirce Brooks, the only kind of person you won't find in law enforcement is a coward.

Tom Ret @ 5/15/2012 9:02 PM

The difference between cowardice and bravery often boils down to being able to act and do what is right even though you are scared. With training but mostly experience most officers can become confident and aggressive and overcome their fears. Those that I saw who couldn't cope didn't last long probably due to peer pressure and their realization that they chose the wrong profession. I can't remember anytime in my career when I thought I couldn't pull the trigger if necessary. Maybe I'm just old school or my memory is poor at my age. Being an instructor probably helped diminish under lying fears or doubts about lethal force.
In my mind any doubts about using lethal force if necessary should be
resolved in your mind before you decide to make the plunge into law enforcement. To do otherwise could and most likely will over time put yourself or others at unnecessary risk.

PS: not related to Tom who posted earlier

Thomas @ 5/15/2012 9:21 PM

One dark night while training a rookie we responded as a back up for a pursuit with robbery suspects. As the pursuit ended in a cul de sac shots were fired and we rolled in as the last ones were fired before the suspects fled into an ally. I headed for the ally while the initial officers reloaded, thinking I had the rookie right there I entered the ally in foot pursuit,,, suudenly I realized I was alone, and I could not find the rookie. I stopped, secured my position and waited for other Officers, I later found the rookie back at the car. He was a coward, he knew it and he resigned the next day. I would never have guessed it, and I sure didn't like finding out at 2 am in a dark alley. If you have a doubt at all, you have no business being a cop. As Dean clearly indicates, You need to know before the need to know really arises. That night in the alley could have ended very badly for me.

glenn davis @ 5/15/2012 9:22 PM

I am a Correctional Officer working n the prison system in California, upmost thanks and praise to the street cops, we face simliar dangers working behind the walls outnumbered 200 to 3 working in a housing unit with only spray a baton a hopefully a good tower officer to watch your back, i would have no problem of protecting a fellow officer or self or even a inmate from murder, being a Christian sometimes fought with being forgiving and un bias which is hard to do surrounded by child molesters rapist murderers just plain freaks, you have to know who are as a person and as a Christian. and do the job the best i can. i put on my cross i put on my badge and i honor them both GOD gave me this gift to protect and serve and i will not dishonor Him or my job. inmates test us all the time even playing with their life, and ill drop one of them like a bad habit in a second, no questions asked, I knew what i was getting into and i stand proud to wear my badge And still be a soldier for CHRIST Prayer is the answer!!!

Morning Eagle @ 5/15/2012 11:44 PM

Well Dean, you do pick some tough subjects to address. I think most men and women in law enforcement do understand the often fine line between courage and cowardice as applied to police work. They know that being courageous doesn't necessarily mean never feeling that 'bolt of fear' shoot through. Even Audie Murphy made no claim to never feeling fear. But courage controls that fear and goes ahead to do what must be done to resolve the situation because your own life and possibly those of others around you could depend on your actions. A coward will give in to the fear and fail to act, frozen in place, or may even flee, sometimes with devastating consequences. The fact that a person may search their soul and decide they absolutely cannot take a human life doesn't necessarily make them a coward, it just means they should not choose law enforcement as a career path. A situation may come about on their first day out of the academy and it is too late then for soul searching, the decision must be made before ever deciding to put on a uniform and badge so they can act appropriately and do the job that the citizens and their partners are depending on them to do, even if it means taking the life of another. And as many of your readers know, that decision must often be made in a split second. Just my opinion. BTW, if you ever do find a “clear-cut” definition of courage and cowardice that covers all aspects and possible situations, please let us know.

M.Conner @ 5/16/2012 3:27 AM

I would like to see the word "coward" replaced with scared shit less and unable to function.

tom @ 5/16/2012 6:32 AM

"I now see that I will have to re-evaluate my posture regarding the comprehension skills of some of our readers"
I'm really disappointed that you resort to personal insult when responding to a comment about your article that contained no personal attack against you. It's unprofessional and uncalled for and not what I would expect from an editor.
"But I can say that every day I went in the field I was at least philosophically at peace with the idea of killing a son-of-a-bitch if I had to. There are those who are not so predisposed and know it, yet go in the field anyway."
So was I. But my questioned reading comprehension aside I can not accept that not being so predisposed automatically equates to "unable", and ineligible to wear the badge unless they recognize and admit that they could not perform. What if I'm "philosophically at peace with the idea of killing" but just can't pull the trigger when the time comes? By your standards I was OK to be on the street, yet a coward in the heat of battle. Where I would agree is with an individual who doubts or KNOWS that he could not engage. I honestly think if you sat down in the locker room and asked ten good cops, at least some would be unsure until actually being thrust in that position, and I could not brand them a coward on that basis alone. I would LIKE to know that all my peers have my back and would not hesitate but I honestly think that no man truly knows until it's time. I guess it comes down to your personal definition of coward. Mine is just less broad than yours.

K9Cop @ 5/16/2012 9:10 AM

Dean, you hit the nail on the head...!

Thanks for bringing the subject up, it needs to be addressed. This is a very serious profession and many aren't or shouldn't be in it. When the "stuff" hits the fan....who ya gonna call...?

Thanks for the input.

Glen @ 5/16/2012 9:31 AM

From personal experience - no you don't know until you are there. But having said that, you can tell a lot about people and how willing they are to engage in less than lethal force when needed. And, when the bullets are flying, just look for the badge holders (not real cops) whose first instinct is to do traffic control instead of getting in the fight. I've seen it, and those people still work in law enforcement.

Hondo @ 5/16/2012 9:57 AM

Dean- Great blog. I read you "Lima Charlie" and agree with what you say. It is those who do know that they cannot/will (not take a life when necessary) who really scare me. I don't even want them around when those hot call come rolling in.
Thanks for addressing this issue.

Rick @ 5/16/2012 11:19 AM

Every day in our lives and careers is a little different from the other. So you must always get away from the guy who says same shit different day. Yet because every day is different, it is difficult to know the "level of courage" you will have on any given day. It is not as simple as courage for that day because every day is different and you are different on every day. Please do not misuderstand me, anyone who does not have fear is either a moron, fool or psychopath. We have to prepare constantly running scenarios of what can go wrong on a daily basis. When I had my moment of truth my partner who was a black belt had his back went out in the struggle, so now it was just me and the drug crazed offender and I was about to be overpowered and disarmed. Deadly Force was my only choice, or fleeing leaving my partner. I chose Deadly Force and the subsequent Wrongful Death Lawsuit and judgment by those who were not there. I do not regret my choice, but cannot say with total confidence that it would have ended that way under different circumstances. Also note, how frequently are Cowards disciplined? Police work is above all else Civilian, para-military; with leadership that is often based on politics rather than qualification or courage. Cowardice is seldom punished especially in large agencies.

Dean Scoville @ 5/16/2012 11:49 AM

I want to thank all who have commented: The vast majority for not only "getting it" - actually, they'd "gotten it" a long ago - but for sharing some valuable insight given their own unqiue experiences. The few exceptions, too, for giving me fodder to think about and maybe address later. Rick - If you don't mind, I would truly appreciate it if you contacted me. [email protected]

kckiss3101 @ 5/16/2012 2:07 PM

I have been in this field for over 25 years. I have been there when officers should have shot and didnt, then questioned why I did what was needed. "I was talking him down" as badguy raises his gun. Or when officer starts to pray for crossbow wilding crazy. Some people do not consider that there is a REAL probablility that as a Police Officer you may have to kill someone to protect yourself, other police officers and citizens. As a trainer I make every recruit list the five ways he/she is willing to kill someone if they have to. Some get it some don't.

Ima Leprechaun @ 5/18/2012 9:06 AM

There are some hateful answers here, gee. I am and will always be a coward but when I was incharge of a situation I did my best to do it right and with only the necessary force to subdue to bad guy. I relied upon my trianing which guided me well. But "John Wayne" is someone you never want to work with, that guy will get you killed for no good reason.

John B. @ 5/21/2012 4:09 PM

Almost all cops are cowards. They are to cowardly to bully people on their own so they hide behind that badge and gun so they can push people around and get away with it. That is why the vast majority of the cops are only seen harrassing people they know will not fight back physically. That is also why we have so many insane laws aimed at non-criminals, so they will have plenty of decent people to harrass. The small % of cops who do not fall in the above category probably don't last more than five years on the force. They are forced out by the others because they don't fit the mold.

Wolf @ 5/23/2012 8:53 PM

I got a call to relieve a fellow security officer at a fast food restaurant; he had just called to quit, but said he'd wait for proper relief. When I got there, he told me he had just had an armed encounter. A man was holding a shotgun on a woman in a car; he pulled down and ordered the man to drop the weapon. Instead, he aimed the shotgun at the SO. They stood like telling each other to drop the weapon until Police arrived and the man surrendered. Anyways, the officer looked at me and said, 'Sarge, I don't know what happened. I guess I'm a better Christian then I thought I was...I just could not take the shot. I couldn't pull the trigger. Not to save my life. Not to save that womans. I don't belong in a job where I might have to take a life to save a life, so I quit." I respected him for that, because you never do know how you will react in that type of situation until you are in it. I know I didn't. Last I heard he had become a preacher, but it's funny. I remember talking to him just a few weeks earlier and he knew, he KNEW, he would have no problem dropping the hammer if he had to. Until he had to. And he realized he couldn't.

John J. Wilson @ 5/23/2012 9:41 PM

Dean, I commend you on your article. It is a question every man or women should ask before pinning on the badge. However, some do not even fathom asking that question and take the employment and benefits, with no intention of living up to the oath or taling a life; and they let the officers who believed in the oath and are willing to place their lives on the line down.
I was in the military prior to being a police officer. I considered myself a good officer and was willing to lay my life on the line for my fellow officer or the public without hesitation. However, I found that supervisors in some departments were more interested in avoiding bad publicity, or assertive action by active police officers than if that officer was doing his or her job.

I engaged two armed felons when they exited a 7-11, in Virginia. One shout out my windshield and the other made me mutter some nasty words as his bullets impacted behind me. I was not hit, and when they jumped in their vehicle to escape I pursued in my squad. I asked for back up, because I needed it and was not a reckless officer. I managed to meet up with my former training officer and a rookies officer fresh out of the academy. We chased the subjects and pinned them in their motel room. We had a staqnd off, I fired three rounds to keep the subjects from shooting out the door. Once apprehended, the Shift Lieutenant's first question was "Who hit the Air conditioner" Not "are you guys alright?"
I served 29 and one half years. I retired and I pray for the officers who have to put up with this type of crap to keep their job. My only suggestion is to be true to your oath, yourself, and your fellow officer and you will be a fine officer.

Retired in Virginia

DaveSAM25G @ 5/23/2012 10:00 PM

Saying what needs to be said thanks Dean! Nobody should ever have to defend staying alive and protecting others but does seem more so today than ever!! Doing the right thing may always have high cost but one you rarely think about during the action...But after it's over and you lived through it then you realize how close you were to meeting your maker but still carried on...I know where I will be on Monday with my friends and team -members living and in spirit which can never be taken!

Stay safe!

Robocop @ 5/24/2012 6:56 AM

I answered this when the article first appeared and after reading the comments I also realize that not everyone understood what Dean was saying. Coward probably is not the best or even proper word for someone who for whatever reason cannot 'pull the trigger'. Wolf gave a great situation with one of his guys. He was not a coward or he would have run. He was a devoted Christian who just could not bring himself to end another's life, for any reason. John was like me, sure he could do what was necessary but there was always that little thought in the very back of his head wondering if he could really end someones life intentionally for any reason. He discovered he could if necessary and was actually relieved that his revulsion of actually being the one person responsible for ending someones life was pushed back and training took over and he was able to "pull the trigger".
I HAVE known both people who could not pull the trigger and those who were cowards. The cowards were people I detested and did what I could to get them to leave our profession as they were untrustworthy.

Adam Pasciak @ 5/29/2012 8:56 PM

I imagine that I am similar to many others on here in that I had, from time to time, wondered if I would be able to pull the trigger on my gun if I ever needed to. I recall hearing my peers second guessing other officers who handled a potentially violent encounter in a way where no one got hurt and oftentimes heard those peers say they would have just shot they guy. I also recall some of those same guys not shooting when they had an opportunity to justifiably do so. If we are lucky, we will go our whole careers without ever really knowing if we could pull the trigger if we had to or not.

I was not so lucky. Just coming into my 10th year on the road I encountered an armed gunman while on a traffic stop. When it was all said and done, I nearly bled to death on the side of the road following being hit by two .40 caliber rounds at close range. My partner at the time and the gunman exchanged somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 rounds at each other. When it was over, the gunman was dead from a single gunshot wound. As for my part, my gun was on the ground in front of me with the slide back. One round had been fired. There were a lot of things for my partner and I to deal with following that incident, but for me there was some peace of mind that I had been able to actually respond appropriately to a threat. All things considered, though, I think I would have liked to have remained ignorant about whether or not I could have done it.

Jason Barnes @ 5/30/2012 4:19 PM

I'm reminded of the first responders at Columbine, especially the female officer who refused to enter the building because it was "dark and scarey." The other officers occupied themselves bullying the students who had escaped, rather than summoning the guts to enter the building while the innocents were being murdered. Of course, in these days of affirmative action and like discrimination, the agencies are afraid to screen for courage, just as they are afraid to screen for minimal strength and fitness and character.

Robert @ 10/5/2012 7:51 AM

... just happened to get Googled here while on another pursuit. I like the words of one WWII sojer who was part of documentary about some old soldiers who went back to the battlefields. One old sojer talked about how courage of the combat variety was an individual thing that one man could have the courage to "walk point" but that same man could not do night patrols. I think yah really got to know yourself and many folks I see do NOT know theyself. Physical courage of the confrontation variety ... nobody even wants a "boo boo" on they finger but you guys . And I think most folks really don't want hostile relations of bad mouthing and put downs But you guys volunteered for the big boo boos of body and conduct .. me hats off to you. I was in the Vietnam War on an Army riverboat up by the DMZ ... I volunteered to get away from boring stateside duty and not for patriotism or because I am brave. And it took about 2 days over there to come to my unscholarly opinion that that war was not necessary ... but look govenuh , you volunteered now don't let the others down no matter what. And I don't really like fist fights or messing with people in any form ( gossip, harassing, games, personality contests, put downs, etc ) ... my wife can give me one dang look and I want to run for the hills but I could kick her ass. "Discretion is the better part of valor" ... some folks have no choice but to be valourous. thank you that you have chosen your field of duty. Robert ... I thnk I have done a few valorous things ( at work standing up to a bully female supervisor ) and a one time friend was basically drowning while on a SCUBA Diving trip ... I saw him there struggling way back yonder and I left the person who I was beside and swam to Paul ... Paul immediately was in a terror panic and trying to use me as float

Bob McDonald @ 3/29/2014 3:28 PM

I think 95 % of Police are Cowards ,so does x cop Glen McNamara ,he sais they are cowards and only good in groups which makes them no better than outlaw gangs ,and to cowardly to investigate when they know something is wrong ,Cowards to scared to investigate the pedophile Freemasons ,they are even more cowardly than the police that are to cowardly to investigate , Police state pedophile state shit state , and cops who deal drugs ,plant evidence ,pervert the course of justice kill innocent people yes cowards and dogs time for the real police to stand up and investigate their filthy corrupt mates pedophiles as well this is bullshit how the f.... can so called law enforcement officers deal drugs ,and kill innocent people ,cowards fing cowards

Bill Joseph @ 10/25/2014 2:26 PM

All cops are cowards. If you don't believe me just go to youtube and listen to the sounds they make after they get shot. Every one of them cries like a little girl getting a spanking. I love it. My favorite is Dinkheller. When I get bored I frequently go to youtube and watch dinkheller get shot and cry like a little girl. It's funny. I wish more videos of cowardice cops crying like little girls would get posted to youtube for my personal amusement. Fire would be good too. I wonder what girlish sounds cops make when they are burned...now that would be entertaining!